Chapter 2

Lucy's pov

Hey guys they dropped us on the WRONG DAM MOUNTAIN. Clark what are we supposed to do now I asked.
She replied with theres a forrest between us and our next meal. Well let's go then me and Octavia said. No way O' you're not going.
Hell Yeah i am she screamed pulling away her arm from Bellamy.

Then two boys appeared and say that we should count them in.what are you waiting for lets go.we where in the forest so i was amazed by the trees and the flowers. I asked for the names of the two boys next to me. One of them said o yeah I forgot.
Im Jesper and this is Monty. He smiled and stared at me until he fell over a rock.we all laughed and i got him back at his feet. Guys look Finn points at something looking like a deer. We looked at it and in that moment i accidentally stepped on a stick.

The deer looked at us and we saw it, the deer had two faces I jumped against Jesper out of fear. He just smiled and said you didn't expect that to happen didn't you. No not really i said and got back up.
No animals ha Finn said.then we walked further until we saw a river.
Clark you said there was no river I say. No but it had been ninety-nine years so this map is probably out of date. Well no problem we'll just swim to the other side Octavia says and pulled of her shirt leaving her in only her underwear.
clark yelled no it could be dangerous but Octavia all ready jumped in.

It looked okey so I decided to do the same but before I wanted to jump in i saw something. Octavia get out of there now!!!! I screamed. We need to get her out Clark said worried. Clark i have a plan. Jesper can you swim? Yeah why. (There is a swimming simulator back at the ark)

Jump in the water and try to get back to the side where you can stand. But than it has him to Monty said.
Just trust me. Okey Jesper jumped in the water and tried to get to Octavia. Finn come with me Monty Clark go to the side and help them when they come out okey. Copy that Clark said while running to the side.

Finn pick up that rock would you. He picked it up and gave it to me i made a robe out of some stuff and made it to the rock. Finn Throw the rock as far as you can. Finn throws the rock in the water and the thing starts swimming to it. i saw Jasper and Octavia get to the side and we started pulling the robe until the thing got it.we ran back to the others.

You okey Finn asked to them. Im fine Jesper said. Yeah me to. Like hell you are look at your leg Octavia your not okey. Jeese man don't turn in to my mom thanks. I let go of her and walk back to a big rock and sat on it.

Octavia's pov

What's the matter with her dam. Hey Octavia i need you to sit still okey. Yeah i can do that. Thanks Clark. Hey Finn please go check if Lucy's okey. Yeah no problem i was just about to go anyway. Hey Clark did i go to harsh on her. What no you just said don't turn into my mom. Yeah i know but I forgot she didn't even knew her mother. Yeah you're right I shouldn't have said that.

Finn's pov

Hey little angel what's wrong. Oh hey. Lucy you know she didn't knew about your mom and sister right. Finn why is it always me, first they tell me the woman who raised me isn't my mom than my sister started killing people and i got yelled at because she was my sister. I saw that she was crying so i came closer and gave her a huge hug.

Thanks Finn for being my friend. Than she smiled at me and stood up we walked back to the others. What now there's a killer snake thing in the lake how are we supposed to get there then. Well we slide Finn said picking up a robe thing. Wel who wants to go first. Jesper raises his hand and grabs the robe.

He started sliding and he jumped of he now was standing on the other side. He looked around and saw a plate with the word mount weather. But at that moment i saw an arrow and it flew right into his chest. Lucy screamed but I grabbed her by her arm and pulled her into the woods. The grounder stopped following us after it hit Lucy. We ran and eventually we saw the drop ship.

Lucy's pov

O' I heard Bellamy say. Then everyone asked what happened and were Jesper was. But than Bellamy walked up to me and asked if i was okey at first I said yes im fine but then Bellamy said i was bleeding. He yelled at a boy next to him it was John Murphy. Murphy get Her to the drop ship Lucy needs help. I felt light in my head, I heard Bellamy say please stay with me c'on you'll be okey but then. Darkness before my eyes.

Bellamy's pov

She fell down.shit Lucy don't leave me c'on c'on c'on. Murphy came and took her inside Clark grabbed a knife and asked if i was okey turns out she thinks i like her. But anyway i said yes and she poked the knife into Lucy's back i hold her the whole time. Then i hear Clark say done she will be okey.

So tell me Bell do you like her, and don't tell me you don't feel anything for her because i can see i in your eyes. Fine yes i think so but it's complicated. You always say that then Clark left the room and i was alone with the girl who i liked since 3 years ago. I said it was complicated because Lucy had a sister. I knew Lucy since she was nine.

her mom was having a party for the other sister Lily. we were invited so when every one left I wanted to ask lily something. but instead I found Lucy hidden under the bed. She was hurt. she told me it was her sister. her sister never really liked her and" so she tried to kill her. I called her angel cause she was so nice in compared to her sister.