(Chapter1) Meeting Teo

Anna's POV

           It was my first day at my new school, and usually on the first day of school for ME anyways, people push and shove. And I was correct,

they did.

Except for one person . He was attractive. Especially with his glasses on. He had helped me up because I fell. When I fell, my phone came out of my pocket and broke. " CRAP" I yell.  I picked up the pieces and then I turned around to see him staring at me. " Hi, I'm Teo" he said. "Nice to meet you Teo, I'm Anna."  " You must be new here " he said "How can you tell?" I smiled at him.  " Well, everything about you screams new girl" he chuckled. "Well, let me show you around" he added. " Thanks" I said "No problem. Here's my number call or text me anytime" he added. Did that actually just happen....to me?!?  " I think I need to get a new phone first " we both laughed. "Why do you look so familiar to me?" I ask "Have you ever seen 'Earth to echo'?" he asked "oh yea you played Alex ,right?" "Yea"  We got to the principals office and he gave me my locker number , combination and my classes. "Hey, let me see your classes!" Teo said.  I handed him the paper " Sweet! we have History, Algebra and English together!" " AWESOME!" I practically screamed.

*that night*

-text convo-

me: Hey Teo, its Anna.....

Teo: hey! I'm glad I got ur new number! so what kind of phone did u get? ;p

me: iPhone 5c..... why?

Teo: just wondering........ so I have a question for u..

me: what?

Teo: do u want to go to the movies with me this Saturday?

me: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teo: well?? :-[  

me: YASSS!!!! I WOULD LOVE TO!:-P  

Teo: =-O  really?????

me: yes

Teo: well I have to go... c u tomorrow?

me: yup bye Teooooooooo

Teo: bye Annnnnnnnnaaaaaaaa

-end of text convo-

I was trying not to scream but I couldn't help it.     "Ahhhhhhhhh" I yelled. My mom came in and asked me want was wrong and I told her I have a date on Saturday.  "Is he cute?" " MOM!" I blushed. " I take that as a yes" She walked away smiling.

Teo's POV

she is so beautiful. her dirty blonde hair, her hazel eyes and her tan skin..... I think, I'm in love.......

(A/N)

Hey guys so this is my first Fan fic and I hope you like it.. I Also hope Teo reads it. he reads them a lot....as u can tell.. I have Teo-itis. I'll try my best to update daily.. no promises... :-D   stay awesome bye!!!!!!!!!!!!