Supernaturally- Chapter 2

Supernaturally

Chapter 2

The house was cleared up, cleaned, refurnished and polished. With a bit of work it looked like it was good as new.

Due to its beauty and largeness; in no time it was bought by 3 university students.

They came in a cab to discuss and bargain a deal from the estate lady; though they were already mesmerized by the house and would take any deal.

She opens the cab door. " There is too much dust in the air".

Thats Perry she goes to the same university as me. She is very beautiful if i do say so myself. She always smells like Lavender. She is a cancer survivor and as most cancer survivor, hair is important them and because they

care of it so well it turns out to be the prettiest hair. That is true for Perry she has light pilurple straight hair with a few streaks of pink and blue. She has emerald green eyes and a skinny nose. She is so healthy makes me jealous. She doesn't even like cake, coke or fast food.

He takes of his sunglasses. " Stop moaning Perry, i think my ears hurt".

And that is Hawk my best bud. He has an awesome mohawk. A magnificent tan and... he has darkish brown hair which is normal but he is a geniis for dip dying his haor blood red. He also has a professionally done tattoo. He has blue eyes and that is all i really can say about his eyes since he is always wearing sunglasses.

"Be quiet Hawk and 2 things. One, girls always moan. Two, you are not any better".

You guessed it that is me. I am the coolest in my opinion. Okay maybe not the as handsome as Hawk but i am still cool. My name is Sterling. I wear glasses but ladies it is only a small number. I have brown short hair, a bit on the spiky side. I have a tan but not as awesome as hawk's. My eyes are baby blue and i have long eyelashes like a girl. However, Perry says it is cute which i am not sure is a good thing or a bad thing.

So now that we have introduced ourselves let us get back to the story.

We enter into the house and the door makes a bit of noise but that can be fixed. The first thing Perry notices is the a bit of dust on the Mantel.

" We can't possibly live here it is so dirty".

Hawk starts to argue woth Perry about her moaning. Sigh as usual. Then i notice the estate lady making sure everything is right before she comes to talk to us. So i just go talk to her and try to bargain a good deal. I might as well do it myself because Hawk and Perry are rubbish in thw that field.

" Perry i seriously want to cut your tongue off!"

" I can't believe i used to date you in high!"

" Wait where is Sterling?"

"Stop changing the subject Hawk!"

Should i go to talk to her or should i wait for her to finish checking things. I just decide to go and talk to her and not to waste time.

" Hey i am Sterling Mcdonald"

" Hi i am Julie Styles please to meet you so do you want me to show you around or do you want to go straight into discussing a price".

"Lets just go straight with the price"

"Okay how about 250, 000 dollars"

"Ma'am i would just like to let you know we are University students, where on earth will we find that much money".

"If you are university students why don't you go find yourself a comfy, small apartment to live in, huh?"

"Ma'am please try to understand that the fact we have a girl with us who will never be happy with what she has got"

"Sorry sir i will not drop the price anymore"

Wow she is a tough one.

" Ma'am our family came from nothing, when i was a little boy i was forced to work so we would have enough to eat. I lived in a small 1 bedroom apartment my whole life. The bedroom was occupied by my parents so i had to sleep on the hard sofa. Not until i was 15 did we move into a decent house"

I was also giving her the cute eyes. Her eyes started watering but a tear wouldn't drop.

" 200, 000 dollars and that is final"

"Look ma'am have some pity, my father was a ..."

"Shush, listen let this be our little secret i am not suppose to be dropping the price this low but how about 100, 000 dollars and please no more dropping prices"

" It is a deal!"

"Good doing business with you Mr. Mcdonald"

Alright i dropped the price by 150, 000 dollars! I am amazing; you did good Sterling you did good. Oh! By the way all the things i just said about my life was fake. What? It is a dog eat dog world. You got to

lie to get what you want.