The Party

Chapter 1

 Sarah was very sad after her parents died a long time ago. Her parents were named and Haley. She was only 6 when they died. Sarah is now 12; her father’s birthday is coming up. It was June 1 and her father’s birthday was June 10 and her mother’s birthday was August 12. Her birthday was February 19. The only person that she had was her big sister Mary. Mary is 20 and her birthday was January 18. Sarah and Mary had the whole house to themselves so they can have a party with boys and girls. Mary and Sarah called up their friends and told them that they’re having a party. Mary and Sarah had to buy things for the party so Mary called her boyfriend Jonathan and ask him, “Can you give us a ride to the party store to buy things for the party”. He said, “Sure that would be 10 dollars please”. Mary said “What I am not giving any money. He said “I’m just kidding”. Sarah said “Please take us to the store because we are having the party later”. He said “Okay I’m on my way”. They shower put their clothes on and ate breakfast and waited for Jonathan to come. He came and took them to the store and they came back, Jonathan stayed because he already brought his clothes for later so Jonathan helped them decorate the whole house after that they sat down and watched a movie and it was time for the guests to arrive so they ran upstairs put to on their party clothes and the bell rang Sarah went down and it was Josh the boy she liked at her school he was her friend but he didn’t know that she liked him. Sarah said, “Please come in Josh”. He said, “Okay”. Sarah and Josh sat down and waited for Mary and Jonathan to come downstairs. Sarah told Josh, “So do you know who likes you in school”. Josh said, “No; do you know who likes you in school” Sarah said, “No; do you like me”. Josh said “Yes; I like you a lot, do you like me”. Sarah said, “Yes, I like you a lot too”. Josh said “So do you want to be my girlfriend”. Sarah said “Yes, I’ll be your girlfriend, do you want to be my boyfriend”. Josh said “Yes, I’ll be your boyfriend”. Sarah and Josh were now dating and Sarah now has someone to dance with at her party. Mary and Jonathan came down and saw Sarah and Josh dancing and Mary stop the music and Sarah said “Mary, Jonathan this is Josh my boyfriend. He is 13 in my school and his birthday is March 27”. They both said “Nice to meet you Josh”.

                                                                      Chapter 2

Then everyone came and the party began. They had fun but everyone stayed for a sleepover because they all brought their pajamas and their daytime clothes for the whole month of June it was only the being of the first week it was a Sunday. They all were tired so they all took their sleeping bags including Mary and Sarah and slept in the living room some slept in the kitchen some slept in the dining room. On June 2, Sarah took Josh to her room to watch TV because everyone was still sleeping so Josh and Sarah was still tired so they slept together. Sarah woke up and showered and when she came out Josh was still sleeping so she had to get her clothes out of her drawer and went back to the bathroom in her room and put her clothes on. After that she woke him up and told him to take a shower and when he came out she wasn’t there so he locked her room door and put his clothes on and went downstairs and she was in the kitchen making breakfast for Josh and herself and then she went upstairs and Josh followed her to her room where she put the TV on and ate their breakfast. Nobody woke up so Sarah and Josh went outside to take a walk because Sarah always takes a walk every morning after she eats her breakfast. Sarah and Josh came back home and everyone was eating their breakfast. Mary said “Sis where have you been”. Sarah said “I always take a walk every morning after I eat my breakfast “. Mary said “Right I forgot about that, sorry”. Sarah said “That’s okay, sis me and Josh just took a little walk around the block”. Mary and Sarah said at the same time “Everyone would you please take your boyfriend or girlfriend by the hand and let’s take a walk around the block and after that we will come back here and eat lunch and then we are going to a restaurant for  dinner”. All of the kids at the party had a girlfriend and boyfriend. Then they went for a walk and came back and ate their lunch. Then after that they all watched a movie then they went to the restaurant to eat dinner and then came back home to sleep. June 10 came Mary and Sarah had to wake up early and Josh and Jonathan too because Sarah wanted Josh to meet her parents and Mary wanted Jonathan to meet her parents too because she never told her parents that she had a boyfriend. They went to the cemetery to tell their father happy birthday and Josh and Jonathan did the same thing to their future father-in-law.