Chapter 10.

I know I haven't written in a while and I is sowwy my little darlings but I am back now to bring to you......me. Part 2. I know I dabbled into my life in a different chapter but I thought that it wasn't very good. So here we go. As you know I am 13 years old and going into 8th grade. At my school we have cliques. Preps, Jocks, Nerds, Preppy Nerds, Scene kids or "emos", people who don't fit in at all, and the camo crew. The year of 7th grade I hung out with the scene kids and the preppy nerds. I liked the scene kids music and all but I didn't like who they were, what they did. Now the preppy nerds, they were the best people ever! They were smart, could do anything, were kinda shy but at the same time everyone knew who they were. They were like non-bitchy preps. This year I don't know where I'll fit in...I just hope that I do fit in. Okay so now that you know where I stand in school we can move on to where I live and such. I live in a shitty white house in a shitty neighborhood with pedos and stoners. I kinda like my house though because of the memories. I grew up here, my baby sister grew up here, soooo many memories are here. I love it. I mentioned my sister didnt I? Yeah. Her name is Abigail but we call her Abby. She is 12 years old and was born on February 13, 2002. We do fight alot but we also can be sweet and kind to eachother. My mom recently told me tat the reason Abby fight with me is because she wants my attention anyway she can get it. I asked her about this and she said it was true, she just wants her big sisters attention. I love Abby more than anything in the world. Anyways I have to go and eat breakfast at 12:30 pm with my sister. Ill talk to guys next time I update. Kisses <3.