Cameron Dallas Imagine (Dirty)

[Y/N] P.O.V

Me and Cameron were watching a movie in the bedroom. We fell asleep after the movie. 

*In the morning*

I was still sleeping and suddenly I fell someone kiss my neck. Cameron...

"Cameron..." I moaned while I was half asleep.

"Babe, wake up." He said still kissing my neck

"Not now Cam..." 

"But I'm hungry baby." I sighed. Oh this boy...

"Fine." I said getting up and I was going to make him some breakfast but just when I was out the bedroom, Cameron pushed me back into the room and he pushed me against the wall.

"I don't want breakfast, I want you." Cameron whispered into my ear and bit his lip. He knew he drove me crazy when he did that. He kissed me full of lust and whispered again "Jump". So I did, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he laid me down on the bed still not breaking the kiss.

Cameron's P.O.V

I wanted [Y/N] so bad. She was driving me crazy. I layed her down on the bed and put her shirt of and then her shorts, so the only thing she was wearing were her undies and her bra. She did my pants and shirt off so that I was only in my boxers.

"I want you so bad, you have no idea." I said to her and she just moaned.

I undid her bra and started to massage her breasts. She moaned in plessure. I was kissing down her body and got to her undies. Then I undid her undies and stook two fingers in her. She moaned my name, this time louder.

"Fuck, Cameron I want you to fuck me." She said begging me. She's right. So I did my boxers off and throw it on the ground. I put my huge member into her. We had sex before but this time it was full of lust. 

"OH SHIT CAM FASTER BABE!" She actually yelled. And I went faster and faster until I was going to cum.

'Babygirl, I'm gonna cum." I moaned.

"Me- too-ooo oh god." And we came together and I layed down next to her.

"I love you so much, [Y/N]."

"I love you too Cam." She said smiling. But then I saw a worried look on her face.

"Did we use protection Cam?" Shit. We didn't. 

"Um...no" She looked me in the eyes.

"Well, if I'm pregnant, I am glad you're the father." She said and she kissed me one last time.

Nine months later you got a girl her name was Kaithlyn. And Cameron asked you to marry him and you said yes.