18

JENO

" you useless child! i don't even know why i gave birth to you! " i went outside our home. home? it never was. i walked down the road. alone. i felt so cold as i feel the rain pouring into my head. they we're crying too. they're crying with me.

all i wanted was a happy family, i just wanted to have the feeling of a happiness. but no, it felt so horrible. i was like a slave.

i walked down the road. not knowing where i'm going to. all i wanted was to get lost. get out of this world.

i walked and walked until i saw a dashing car right behind me i didn't know what to do. i avoided it but i still see some scars and bruises on my body. i felt scared. really scared. i was traumatized.
————
" jeno!! wake up! " hyejin screamed. i opened my eyes and i was wrapped in the arms of hyejin. she was hugging me. the hug i've always wanted for years. " it's ok. it's just a dream. i'm with you " i hugged her and i cried out loud. it was something i've always wanted for years. without knowing, i was already crying alot. hyejin patted my back while hugging me. it felt so warm. i felt so important and protected.

" you'll be alright, no one can hurt you now. i'm with you " i hugged her tightly.

" thank you, hyejin. please don't leave me "

" i never will. i'm not going to leave you "

she held my hand and smiled at me. she wiped my tears and i felt comfort. i felt so happy. " where do you live? it's already 6:00 am, we might be late " she said cutely. " where are we though? " i know we're at the dorm but i don't know where her dorm is. " at my dorm. dorm building B " i widened my eyes. we live at the same building but i never got to see her often.

" i live in this building too! " she smiled at me. " you should get going! we'll be late for school! " hyejin said as she pushed me towards the door. she smiled and waved at me. " i'll get going, i'll wait for you downstairs! " i said.

" sure thing, milkyjen " she smirked at me and closed the door. how did she?