22

HYEJIN

after fixing myself i immediately went to jihye's dorm to fetch her. we live in the same building but we rarely see each other due to schedules.

i knocked at jihye's room. and obviously she still wasn't prepared at all. " eonnie! i'll come down after a while im not yet ready! " hyejin shouted through her door. "you better be fast u rat" i said and i walked away.

i turned around and saw jeno coming out from his dorm, probably. things started to become awkward between us after i knew that he was milkyjen.

"jeno!" i said as i walked towards him. he waved back at me and eye smiled at me, obviously.

"what brings you here cowgirl?" he smirked. "are you here to see me?" he said as he started to make weird noise and faces.

i spanked him. "stop your delusional self, ranger boy" i said as i rolled my eyes.

"where tf did you got ranger boy?"

"and where tf did you got cowgirl?"

we stared at each other for a while until someone broke our staring contest.

"yah eonnie! let's get going jaeh- " jihye's words stopped as she saw jeno beside me. she did a •0• face and smiled.

"oooh~ is he your boyfriend?" jihye asked.

"he isn't! he's a close friend of mine!" i said as i rolled my eyes at her. "jeno, we'll get going. see ya!" i said and i waved at him.

"take care, hyejin!"

°
me and jihye went down stairs and we immediately saw jaehyun waiting for us. jihye approached him with a hug and i did too.

"you two! where have you been?" jaehyun asked.

"jihye took too long preparing herself like she was about to go on a date." i said. jihye rolled her eyes at me and the three of us laughed altogether.

"let's get going!" jaehyun said as he got into his car.

we went inside his car and we sat comfortably. i was about to take a nap until my phone vibrated so i checked from who it was from.

1 new message from donghyckz
accept | decline

donghyckz
hyejin?
donghyckz
look i know you're already
annoyed but please just still
to me this time.

hyejin.j
why?

donghyckz
look, i know you got annoyed
at me when i started to butt in
donghyckz
i know it's my fault. i wasn't in
the right state of my mind back
then. i already consulted a
psychologist. please forgive me

hyejin.j
i understand you, haechan
hyejin.j
i hope you feel better soon :)