two.

‪ ‪‪‪ ‪‪               ‪ ‪‪‪.‪‪    ‪・ 。‬
‪           ‪ ‪ ‪‪  💛∴。 *‬
         ‪ ‪・゚*。☁️・‬
‪‪ ‪ ‪ ‪ ‪ ‪ ‪ ‪ ‪ ‪‪‪   👼🏻・ *゚。 🌸 *‬
"uhh uh"‪         ・ ゚*。・゚💛。
‪  ‪  ‪  ‪  ‪  ‪  ‪  ‪   ‬‪ ‪‪   🌸・。°*. ゚ ☁️‬
"shhh shh shh"‪     ‪   *  ゚。·👼🏻*・。 ゚*
‪          ‪          ‪        ‪💛   ゚ *.。☁️。💛 ・‬
"like that yeah?"‪  ‪     * 🌸 。・゚*.。
‪       ‪       ‪       ‪       ‪       ‪       ‪   ‬☁️    * 👼🏻 ゚・。 *  。‬
"yeah"‪          ‪         ‪             💛 ・  ゚☁️。
‪               ‪               ‪                           🌸
"uh"‪‪      ‪      ‪      ‪                       
                                      ‪             
the sound of skin slapping and harrys headboard bashing dents in his wall was like a lullaby to his neighbours at this point.

"so tight haarry"

"daddy im gonna cum"

"cum baby"

harry let out a muffled moan into his pillow where louis has been holing him down to fuck him deeper.

"harry i really do have to leave this time"

"but lou" harry drawled out sitting up to grab his arm.

"come on lets not be hasty love" louis sighed sitting down letting and attempting to unwrap harrys arms.

"can you at least fix my computer before you go"

"so its actually broken this time aye?" louis quizzed leaning back against the black crushed velvet headboard watching harry lean over the end of the bed to grab his laptop while his bare ass was on show for louis.

christ

"yes it is thank you" harry shook his ass before laying back down and logging into his computer.

"how long are gonna take to fix it this time huh?

"i dont even know whats wrong with it yet." louis made harry roll his eyes placing his laptop in louis lap.

"well while you figure it out im gonna go have a shower" harry pressed a kiss to louis' stubbled cheek and climbed out the bed walking over to his ensuite.