Chapter 8 Bye Bye

Read My New Story: Capture My Heart  (Werewolves)

--------- 1 month later last month with niall----------

I woke up at 10:30 and got in to the shower when i came back at 10:50 my phone was going off i look at who was texting me and read the text coming from Niall.

*nialler: are you comeing my mom is driving us*

*Annie: yeah i'm comeing i'll come over in 10 minuetes *

you might be wondering what that was about well today is the last day for niall because he is going to the x-factor and his mom is driving us to the airport. and i only have ten minuetes to get ready i pulled out a red shirt and my skinny dark blue jeans. and went over to nialls house and he was waiting by his moms car with red eyes he must have been crying.

"ready to go" maura said

me and niall nodded and we drove to the airport in silence. maura hugged niall for the last time and went back to the car

" annie i'll wait for you in the car you wanna walk niall inside " she said to me as she was crying

i nodded and went with niall.

------------- Niall's P.O.V.------------

i walked into the airport with annie and we sat in the chairs until my plane is called. and today i'm going to do it and show how i really feel no matter what.

" I'm gonna miss you ann" i said

" i'm gonna miss you too ni " she said

we sat there talking a little bit untill i heard someone speak saying that it was time to get on the plane.

i got up and looked in her eyes and gave her a hug but i felt something wet i looked down and she was crying i held her tight and it was time to do it.

i pulled away and looked her in her mezmerizing eyes.

" it's now or never " i said

" what's now or nev...." and before she could finished i crashed my lips against hers. i could see she was shocked so i pulled away but in second she wrapped her arm around my neck and pulled me closer to her and returned the kiss as i wrapped my arms arounds her waist and our lips moved in sync while i felt sparks and fireworks. we pulled away a little while and she hugged me once more.

" i love you annie" i said

" i love you too ni" she said and i smiled

" last call for plane to london " the man said and it was time to go i hugged her tighter as she cried in my arms i gave her a quick kiss on her lips and walked away towards my future.

-------------- Annie's P.O.V.-----------

" i love you annie" he said

" i love you too ni" i said and he smiled

" last call for plane to london " the man said and it was time for niall to go i hugged him one last time while he held me tighter as i cried into his arms he gave me a quick kiss on the lips and started to walk away and it was probably the last time i'll ever see him again.

he smiled at me one last time and dispeared i watched as the plane took off and waved good bye.

I stood there wondering if I'll ever see him again the next thing I knew was my fingers were on my lips did he really kiss me or was it just a dream is all of this a dream did I kiss him did he really leave of coarse its real good thing never last forever and now I'll never see him again
i walked outside where Maura was waiting for me

" are you ok sweatie " she asked she always did treat me like her own daughter.

" i'm ok " i said she gave me a hug and we started to go home.

" it's ok sweety i know you miss him but don't worry he's your best friend and he will come home to see you" she said kindly and i just nodded as the tears came running down my face.

i walked into my house and watched tv until it was 11:00 and i went to my room and held on to the bear that niall got me at the amuesment park.

i held it close to me and thought about the kiss and if niall would ever come back he was the only friend that could understand me other then alyssa. I held the bear closer to me and layed down but then my phone buzzed I looked at it and it was a text from niall

*niall: goodnight Annie I love you xx*

*Annie: goodnight niall I love you too xx*

and slowly i drifted off to dreamless sleep while holding the bear closer to me hoping niall would come back one day .

" Goodbye Niall Horan "
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DON'T WORRY THE STORY IS NOT DONE YET AND THE NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD COME OUT TOMORROW OR THE NEXT DAY. 

I really didn't like this chapter it seems so boring did you guys like it?!?!!!??