chapter 20 be mine

Read My New Story: Capture My Heart  (Werewolves)

------- Annie's POV-------

Today is valentines day and not only that but niall horan asked me out on a date the only guy that I had a crush on in my entire life is know taking me on a date I quickly went to the bathroom and took a nice shower after thirty minutes I got out and dried my hair and put on my sundress witch was a red dress but it wasn't reaveling I walked down stairs and saw niall waiting for me when he looked up his mouth dropped and I giggled

" y-you l-look great" he stuttered while blushing and we started to get into his car.

" niall where are we going" I asked after we were driving around for about thirty minutes. We finally stopped and he handed me a blind fold.

" we are here and put this on it's a surprise " he said smiling.

I hesitated a little and then put it on.

I was about to open the door but niall opened it for me

" take my hand I'll lead you" he said

He took my hand and I could feel The tall grass touch my ankeles as I walked up the steep land we must be on a hill.

" OK at the count of three you can open your eyes. 1 2 ...3 " he said

And then I took of my blindfold of and then I saw the most beautiful sight for a date.

We were on top of a hill and there was a picnic blanket right next to a beautiful oak tree. And on the picnic blanket was a food neatly set on the blanket and it was surrounded by scented candles and that's not all the stars in the night any made it more romantic. Wow he put a lot of work into this.

" niall did you do all this..." I said and turning around and saw him holding a red rose in his hand.

" this is all for you you like it." He asked handing me the rose

I took the rose and hugged him tightly

" I love it its beautiful " I said

" not as beautiful as you Ann" he whispered in my ear makeing me blush like crazy.and hugging me tighter.

We walked over to the picnic blanket and we talked a little and fineshed eating.

" annie I know this is kinda early but will you be my girlfriend " he asked looking down and blushing.

I lifted his chin up and kissed him. And then pulled away.

" I would love to be your girlfriend niall"

As I said those few words his face lit up and he passionately kissed me and I could feel him smile through the kiss.

We pulled away and laid down on the blanket and watched the amazing stars that are floating above us.

Soon it was getting pretty late and we had to go home

I helped niall clean up everything and we drove off to the house.

I changed into my pjs and hopped into bed but few minutes later niall came in to say good night and gave me a gentle kiss on the forehead.

And I drifted to sleep thinking about the phenomenal night or should I say phenomeniall( sarcasm)

------_----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter coming tomorrow.