Chapter 21

4 months later

Crystal's pov

Its been 4 months already and this past few days something seems off because Steven is acting weird when I'm near him. Its like his mad at me or something and it affects me so much because I started liking-wait erase erase I .......... Love him already. I think I fell in love with my bestfriend....... but I think he doesn't see me like he like or love me more than just bestfriends. I think I have the situation of what you called one sided love. Haysttt. Am I what you called friendzoned???

Even this past few days I began being talkative and less cold but still emotionless. Haysstt. What's Happening to me???

We entered Hm's office because they said he wanted to talk to us. I sit down between frost and blake hyung since steven went to sit beside blue and ashton. I looked at him only to see him staring at me with a hint of disgust??? Wha- what I don't understand. I quickly turned my eyes to Hm so I can't let Steven see my emotion. Hm stared at me for a moment and told me to....

Crystal talk to me later after this, ok? I nodded feeling my cold attitude come back to me. The others looked suprised that my cold side is coming back again but I just ignored them.

I called you all royalties here because I am sending you all to the mortal world. I need you to find a girl that creates poison and bring her here before the dark villains get her. I'll open the portal at 5:00am sharp. We will meet in the front of the Academy's Gate. That's all royalties you may now go back to your dorms except for you Crystal. I stared at them blankly not saying a word.

Ummm Crys. We'll see you at the dorm. Lisa said. I just nodded. Then they left.

Crystal whats happening with you and Steven??? Hm asked. I looked at him with sad eyes.

Crystal you know you can tell me anything since you are like a daughter to me right??? I nodded

So tell me what's happening? he said

I don't know what's happening. This past few months we are still ok but this past few days his more distant and hes been acting weird when I am near him. When your talking to the royalties I know you saw us staring at each other when I was staring at him. I know I saw a hint of disgust in those eyes of his and it broke me. I don't know what's happening but I think I might have fallen in love with my bestfriend but I don't think he love me more than just a bestfriend. I don't know anymore. I said near to tears but I stopped it.

Hayyyssst. Teenagers this days. Their only problem is love. Look Crys. I am not good in advicing people but I know he loves you but I don't know the measurement of his love for you. Just give him time and maybe he will love you back ok??? No need to be sad. Now go to your dorm and prepare for the mission by the way they are staying at your house. Tell Blake his the leader.

Ok. Thank you so much. By the way they can't stay at my parents house because of family issues but I can find a way to where we'll stay. And ya i'll tell him. Thank you I should go now. I said and smiled thankfully.

I teleported to my room and started fixing my things. I grab few of my clothes and stuffed them inside my infinity bag and all my gadgets because you know gadgets is my life.

I went to the bathroom and did my evening routine. I went to sleep. Goodnight readers.

3:00 am

I got up and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I change in my  light blue ripped jeans, black hoody jacket, black sports bra, black combat boots and for the hair I just let it down. I got my phone and earphones and placed them in my ear to listen to the song of Bts Save Me.

I went downstairs and started to cook scramble eggs, bacon, hotdogs. I started eating since I am the only one that is awake. I washed my plate and the things I used. I went back upstairs to my room and brush my teeth and freshen up a bit then go back down again and headed in the front of the Academy's Gate.

Tsk. Their still not yet here. I climb a tree branch and listen to  my music more. Then Dove Cameron's song came in.

If Only
(Dove Cameron)

A million thoughts in my head
Should I let my heart
Keep listening
'Cause uptill now I walk the line nothing lost but something missing. I can't decide what's wrong what's right which way should I go~ if any one would want my heart is telling. I don't know what I'm feeling is this just a dream~~~ uh oh~~~
If only~~~~
Yeah~~~ am I crazy? maybe? We could love this. Yeah~~~ Will you still be with me when the magics over now~~~? If any one would want my heart is telling. Don't know what I am feeling, is this just a dream!~~~ uh oh oohhh~~~
If only~
Yeah~~~
If only
Yeah
If only
Yeah
If only~~~
If only....

After that I fell asleep in the branch....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note:

Hey guys!!!

Thank you po pala sa lahat ng mga sumusuport po sa akin. We reached 400+ views. I know it is something not to celebrate but I am really happy that a lot of you guys still read my book even though I just update it sometimes. Its a great plesure to be with you guys. You've been all great, So thank you very much.

Hi po sa lahat ng Bts fans jan aka ARMY(Adorable Representative Mc of Youth.)
Shout out po sainyong lahat.

If you have any concerns you can always chat me or always comment it in the story page and if you guys like it please click the star. Thank you and that's all for now. See you guys in the next Chap.

Author C