Chapter 7 - a date and a lowkey date

"We're obviously going to celebrate here so let's place the tree in the living room." Doyoung said, pointing to the empty spot by the wall. Layla agreed and went to move the cat toys away, so Kun and Johnny could set up the christmas tree there.

"Let's decorate now." Layla jumped up with two pink baubles in her hand.

"We're not decorating the whole tree with pink ornaments what the heck." Ava replied looking at the decorations in pink and gold colours.

"What if we do it in the original colours and pink like she wants. Like we could mix the reds, golds and the pinks." Mark suddenly spoke up pointing at Layla, then at the ornaments. The girl nodded excitedly.

"Uh sure." Johnny was the first one to sigh. And then the others also agreed eventually.

And after some time they had decorated all 3 apartments with different decorations, bringing up the cozy christmas vibes.

When it was a little passed noon, it was only Ava and Layla left in their apartment, so they sat in the living room, talking about life before Selin had to get up to get ready for her date with Jungwoo.

"Ok today I realised how lucky we are that we found friends this fast in this area." Layla said out of nowhere, surprising Ava, who still agreed though.

"Yeah me too. Even though our friend group is pretty odd, I'm still happy we befriended them." Ava added, making the other laugh at that.

"True." they laughed for a while, before Layla suddenly shrieked. "I should get ready for my date." she jumped up and ran into her room.

Ava also got up to get ready, since she was meeting her other friend Seohyun in a few.

Layla got dressed in a baby pink overall-dress, with a pretty blouse underneath it. She curled her hair and sprayed on her favourite perfume. After she thought that it will probably be cold, she put on black tights that go with the outfit.

She went into the living room and waited for Jungwoo to show up, when Ava also entered the room

She went into the living room and waited for Jungwoo to show up, when Ava also entered the room. She was wearing a pretty shirt that had loose sleeves and made the whole outfit look classy. She paired it up with a skirt and tights and her matching bag.

 She paired it up with a skirt and tights and her matching bag