Chapter 9: In Justice, We Serve (Part 1)

Song is We Move By the Ocean by Bad Suns

Song is We Move By the Ocean by Bad Suns.  Piano cover by MusicPianoCentral29.

All music rights belong to Bad Suns.

Photos below are scenes taken from a substory of Metro PD: Close To You.  Yutaka Tennoji, Shusuke Asano, Kazuo Hanai, Tadanobu Nomura, and Hiroshi Kirisawa are characters belonging to the otome game from Voltage Inc Japan of the same name.  Hyogo Kaga is a character from the Otome game, Her Love in the Force, a game from Voltage Inc Japan. All Rights of characters and their photos belong to Voltage Inc, Japan.

Chapter 9: In Justice, We Serve (Part 1)
*~*~*

Graduation for the Cadets of the Public Safety Academy is close and just around the corner.

Amidst the tension with their Finals and other deadlines for reports and tons of paperwork, news travelling outside seemed equally as chaotic. But they were all oblivious as time was of the essence for them to finish their tasks.

Deputy Chief Nomura is cleared off his corruption charges when Commissioner Maria Sato leaves an official statement of her resignation due to admittance of her involvement in the corruption charges. 

Of which, there is no further statement on how she was involved, but her mere confession as well as her resignation was enough to start and uproar amongst Japan. 

The news reporters document the whole drama without fail, as well as doing spontaneous interviews with Japan and their citizens gathering mixed opinions from whoever they could get talking: old, young, men, women, foreigners living in Japan, and LGBTQ members were taken into context as news of this had gone on for two days on end.

Later that afternoon, Deputy Chief Tadanobu Nomura releases a statement, though he looks so calm and collected and cool as a cucumber, it's obvious to some very observant people that he's not happy with his impromptu speech.

Those very observant people in question were the members of 2nd Unit of Tokyo Metro PD. The group watch the news unfold with a running commentary within on the roof deck of Tokyo Metro PD Headquarters as one of the officers holds a iPad tablet.

"Whoa, check out Nomura's face," one of the female officers commented as the live press conference rolls through.  "He looks so pissed off."