16

"Jungkook, can we see a movie?" I asked him.

"What kind of movie? I prefer horror." He answered.

"H-horror? Can't we see drama??" I gulp.

"Are you kidding mee?? Whattt nooo dramaa. I hatee dramaa..." He said pouting.

"Okayyy, we can see a horror moviee..." I said while looking at his happy face.

"Yeyyy... you are sooo nicee!" He said and hug me.

"I know." I said and he was like:

"Yahhh, why you keep saying 'i know' why don't you say 'thanks'??" He said and I giggle

"Thankssss Jungkook, youu are nice tooo..." I said and he smile.

"Thanksss Y/n!!" He chuckled.

"Now... can we see the movie?? I said and he nodded.

........................................................................

"This part is soooo scaryyy..." Jungkook said and he shut his eyes.

"Yahhh, why are you scaring me??" I said but jungkook doesn't open his eyes.

I was watching until a scary zombie scares the shit out of me.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!" I shouted and jumped at jungkook lap.

"Hahahahahah, I warn you." Jungkook said and stared at me.

"Yahhh, why didn't you tell me that I should shut my eyes." I said but jungkook suddenly put his hands at my cheeks, caressing them.

"You are very pretty..." He said and my heart was beating so fast.

"How can u even exist..." My heart melted.

"Y/n...." He comes closer and my heart was about to explode.

"I..... I like you." My heart stopped. I was breathless.

He comes closer and closer and I shut my eyes. His lips meet mine's. He was kissing me passionately and I could feel the butterflies at my tummy. (have you ever feel it?) I kissed him back.

We were kissing for a good 3 minutes. I could't breath more so I broke the kiss. (whyyyy??)

"J-jungkook... I l-like you too." I said while breathing heavily.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend??" He was waiting for my answer.

"Yesssss!!!" I shout.

He hugged me and kiss the tip of my nose. I chuckled.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/n... are you sleepy?? I think we should sleep now." He looked at me.

"Yeah... you can sleep at my room. I can sleep here." I said while pointing at my room.

"No, I sleep here, you sleep at your room. It's more good like this." He said.

"Pfff, okay..." I said and jungkook chuckled.

"Do you want to sleep with me??" He asked me.

Hell, yeahhhhhhh.

"Uhm...I would like to but I can hurt you while sleeping. I can kick your leg...or...." (whattt?) I said shyly.

"Or what??" He smirked.

"Um...nothing. Just sleep here. Goodnight! Sleep well!!" I said and went to my room.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

*2 am*

I could't sleep because I was scared. I remember that zombie that scared the shit out of me.

I didn't know what to do so I went at jungkook. He was sleeping peacefully. I laid there with him and  hugged him. He was so warm. His waist is so small. I could smell his scent.

I fall asleep there, I was so warm with him.

Thanksss for readinggg!!
I love you all. ♡♡