Chapter 3| Shaking His Heart

Jungkook's POV

"PARK HANA!! I LOVE YOU!" I screamed. I don't know what has gotten to me. Did I really fall in love with her? That fast? I mean, I was trying to make my ex, Lee Hana love me back again, right?

Okay, let me evaluate my thoughts and pause my scene with Hana. It all started with my breakup with Lee Hana. If any of you guys are unaware of who she is, I won't mind describing her.

She was different from Hana. Unlike Hana, Sweetheart was fierce, she's warfreak to be exact. She was pretty, but yeah, I admit Hana is prettier. Our relationship lasted for four years, therefore, making me in difficulty with moving on.

I was too desperate so I decided to vandalize at the campus, and fuck. The principal chased me with a knife after that. I sprayed paint all over the school wall, calling everyone's attention.

"HANA I LOVE YOU" was stuck on the wall. Minutes after, Everyone silently stared at Hana as she walked on. They started to giggle, perhaps they thought she was that 'Hana'.

I never knew Park Hana at all. But I saw Kim Jongin approach her, and seemed to smirk at her. I don't give a shit. Jongin was a jerk to everyone anyway. It made me furious, even right this moment.

As Hana and I made eye contact, dammit, my heart went wild. I felt like I met Lee Hana all over again.

Her brown eyes twinkled and her long brown her glistened. That's how weird I felt at that time. I tried to look away and searched for the Hana I was really looking for.

I never stopped messaging Lee Hana on her Facebook Acc. I begged her, and cooed over her, and now I realized I'm stupid to do so.

But something went wrong, I messaged Park Hana, and I have no fucking idea why was she my Facebook Friend. I asked her to go back to me and blah blah. She actually made me foolish enough. She tried to break my heart, taking advantage of my stupidness.

That's it. She became an enemy and also became a friend. We chatted and called each other for a while, and that's why i feel shaken up. I actually feel like opening my heart towards her and give up on Hana. Shouldn't I? Or should I use Hana to bring my ex back?

"I..I DON'T LOVE YOU!" She screamed back, her cheeks puffed out and adorably, she was on the verge of tears.

Hana's POV

"PARK HANA!! I LOVE YOU!"

Whut

whut

whut

whu--

HE LOVES ME?? Omg. What should I do? Holy crap. Do I tell him I love him too? What would happen next? Will I be his girlfriend?

Will Jongin finally come back to me?

"I..I DON'T LOVE YOU!" I felt like crying. Why would everything end up like this? I was too desperate because I loved someone who never loved me back, and now I'm using somebody else to get what I wanted.

He crept closer and enclosed me in his long arms.

"I'm really shaken up, Hana. I'm confused. I don't know. I think I like you but it doesn't seem like that. My heart says so but my brain didn't. What is it that you really want? Hana, will you stay by my side until both of us know what do we really feel for each other?"

"What if you don't really love me? What will I become?"

"Just stay by my side. Nobody knows." His gaze lowered and pulled away from me.

"Park Hana, will you be my pretend girlfriend?"

Author's note

I'm very sorry for the short update! I can't think of any ideas so I'll be doing the next chapter, sorry!