Chapter 1| The Gangster and I?

Everybody looked at me with malicious expressions, it's as if they were screaming at my face 'Dammit, Hana'. I have no idea why.

I walked briskly, staring blankly ahead. Making my way through the school corridors, I bumped into some bastard, and unfortunately, It was my ex, Jongin.

Oh, by the way, I'm Park Hana. 17 years old, and I'm a performing arts major. Means I'm studying my ass off in order to be an idol. And believe me, it's not easy to be one.

Back to me, I mean, my ex, Jongin. He was with his new work of art, added to his collections, Dasuri. Dasuri was a bitch anyway so I never gave a damn.

That Dasuri rolled her eyes as Jongin slyly smirked, gesturing his finger towards the reason why people looked at me strangely.

It was none other than Jungkook, the campus gangster? I mean everything about him screams GANGSTER. He stood by the wall where he vandalized in bright neon green, "HANA, I LOVE YOU.". People started to giggle as they witnessed Jungkook and I make eye contact. He looked away immediately, seemingly looking for someone, who is obviously not me.

I'm certainly not that 'Hana' okay?

I pushed through everyone and continued to walk away, leaving everyone looking at me from afar.

"Are you serious??" Hae In shrieked.

"Yeah. That bitch really makes me fuming mad."

"I mean, Jungkook really did that?? He's so hot-- oh." She stopped after seeing my dreadful expression.

"I told you, I'm not the Hana he expressed his love for!"

"Do you even know him? Gosh, Hana. I knew it wasn't you but Jungkook won't do that for Hana."

"You knew that Hana?"

------

I sat quietly on my bed and opened my facebook account. Unexpectedly, someone messaged me and weird enough, I almost bolted up.

And it wasn't even from Hae In, nor from Serri..and absolutely not from Jongin, who I expected a lot from. It was from Jungkook.

Jungkook: Hana, come back to me...You know I love you right?"

Until now? My god. He's ruining my hopes of being cool in front of my damned ex boyfriend. Desperate. I know.

Hana: Excuse me?

Jungkook: Sweetheart, Please. I'll go insane without you..

Hana: I'm so sorry..Sweetheart. I don't love you anymore.

I decided to play around for a bit. Atleast he'll go away after I break his heart.

Jungkook: I need you. Hana, please..Sweetheart..

Hana: I can't, Oppa.

Jungkook: I love you, Sweetheart..

I felt my heart twitch, Does he really deserve to have his heart broken shamelessly by me?

Hana: Oppa..

Jungkook: I'll beg you everyday, please come back, Hana.

Jungkook: Wait.

Jungkook: Who are you??

SHT SHIT SHT SHIT SHT SHITTT WHAT DO I DO??

Hana: It's me, Oppa.

Jungkook: You're not!! You little-- Meet me up, and pay for it!!!

Hana: Ah. Hehe..I'm busy..

THIS IS ALL MY FAULT SHIIII--

Jungkook: No. You have to, Now! Or else I'll hunt you down!!

Hana: I'm really sorry!!

Jungkook: 'Sorry' my ass! Meet me up, now!

Hana: No!

Jungkook: You're not Lee Hana, aren't you??

Lee Hana?

Flashback

"Lee Hana was Jungkook's ex girlfriend. She was nothing but a warfreak bitch but she's pretty. She and Jungkook lasted for four years. Hey, Hana, you're prettier than her, anyway." Hae In giggled.

End of Flashback

Hana: Where do we meet up?

Jungkook: Sweet Coffee Cafe.

I've got a better plan.