Unexpected

"Stop breathing down my neck!" Sisco snaps over his shoulder. He turns back to the stadium and pulls his ripcord. His Bey goes flying into the stadium and spins in a near perfect curve.

"If you don't launch properly, you won't win anything!" Trad says. He walks around to the other side of the stadium to criticize Valt. "Your Bey is an attack type. Launch it like an attack type."

"I did!" Valt says. "It's flash shoot!"

"It's not hitting anything! You're wasting all your stamina!"

Valt groans. "Just let me battle!"

"If you don't battle right, you'll lose!"

At this point, everyone is sick and tired of Trad. So sick and tired, in fact, that they're finally starting to snap at him. However, it's backfiring, since snapping at him only seems to make him worse.

"Leave the guy alone!" Rantaro says.

"He needs to learn how to battle properly," Trad responds. "And so do you, matter of fact."

Cuza launches and does a backflip. Trad jumps. "Don't do that! You're going to hurt yourself one of these times!"

"I do a backflip every time I launch," Cuza says. "Backflip boost."

"Besides," Sisco says, "the kid's an acrobat. I think he knows how to do a backflip."

"If I can do it on a tightrope, I can do it on the ground," Cuza says with a grin. "Speaking of tightrope..." Cuza jumps into the air and does another flip. "TIGHTROPE DIVE!"

"Oh no you don't!" Rantaro shouts. "RAGNAROK!"

"How do you even jump that high?" Sisco asks.

Cuza lands on the ground again and shrugs. "I just do."

Trad looks like he's about to faint. He leans back against the wall and shuts his eyes. He's breathing like he just ran a marathon.

"Trad," Christina says, "maybe you should take a break."

"I don't need a break." Trad steps away from the wall again. "They need my help."

"Calling us out on every flaw we have is not help," Sisco says.

"Yeah," Rantaro says, "I only take constructive criticism."

"What I'm giving you is constructive criticism!" Trad insists.

Cuza stares at him. "Telling us that we're never gonna win anything if we don't launch properly isn't constructive criticism. And telling me to stop doing my backflip boost isn't constructive, either."

"What if you mess up and break your neck!?" Trad snaps.

Cuza jumps. "I haven't hurt myself doing a backflip since I was six."

Valt chimes in. "And telling me my flash shoot is useless when I've used it before-"

"It is useless when you're battling a defense type!" Trad crosses his arms. "Defense types go right for the center, remember? If your Bey just spins around the outside of the stadium, you're never going to make contact with it. And attack types have less stamina than defense types, which only further proves my point that it was useless in that scenario. If you're battling another attack type, then yes, it makes sense to use your 'flash shoot', but if you're battling a Bey that always goes for the center of the stadium, then it's completely ineffective." He looks over at Valt. "Trust me when I say this: I know what I'm talking about when it comes to Beyblade. You all act like I'm just the clueless Bey Trainer. Have you ever wondered why I decided to become a Bey Trainer?"