Mary grace

It all starts when your born, your mother carries you for roughly 9 months and you are born into a family, or just a mother, or you are put up for adoption, in this case I was born into a family, I am a girl, blue eyes, blonde hair, and I am 7 pounds 8 ounces and I am extremely healthy, 1 week late but hey I am healthy, I was born on July 15th 1998.

      My mother's name is Rose, my fathers name is James, our last name is Henry.  My name is Mary Grace, they wanted to have a girl so bad, because having a girl first it wouldnt be so hard! Right? Well, they will find out, they bring me home after two days, to this small shabby apartment, but it's home, and they made a bedroom for me, all pink and white, a crib and a changing table in the corner, a box of chewing toys and stuffed animals and a closet full of new born to one year old clothes.

        We are a Catholic family, so after a week, I was baptized. My godparents where my aunt and my moms good friend. My aunt loved me so much, but my moms other sister was always jealous of her, because she wanted me to be her Godchild it was always her dream. My aunt Cecilia, lived with my grandparents and she always took care of me after I was born. My mom had a job. She helped out old people, at a nursing home she was on mirternity leave for four months then finally just game my aunt bottles of breast milk and left for the day, my aunt sang to me, called me beautiful and I'd break hearts because I was so pretty, I was my grandparents first grandchild and my aunts first neice.

        My aunt had her first daughter Alexandrea, in March of 2000 and my mom had my first sister December of 1999 so I was older than both of them, yet, still my aunts favorite, I loved my new sister and she was so diffrent than me, she was born zover two weeks early and Omelia was so tiny and blue eyes and brown hair. My mom did too, and my daddy, so I was the only blonde, my sister was annoying because she was always first because she was early and needed to be fed out of a bottle until she learned to suck, and always had to have a binkie, finally because she was always cuter than me!!  

        We where two peas in a pod after I was 2ish and she was one, I wouldnt leave her side, we sang together, danced, changed, played with our toys seporatly though! She always loved Dora, I was into Blues Clues. It was TOTALLY my absolute fovorite. Luckily we had diffrent rooms. At two years I was in my amaing twos, no horribke in me, I was potty trained and I was a clean FREAK. I got angry when my bed wasnt made and the comforter wasnt centered. Or when my toys where everywhere, or laundry wasnt in the basket at 2/3 years old.

        I was a momas girl until I was 3, then I was a pure daddies girl. I took endless naps with him, watched football games with him, had baby/ little kid talks with him.

When I was 4, my parents thought I had had too much energy, so, why not get me into a sport... no ballet. I loved it and sense I hadnt known too many people at that point I felt loved and happy, I always had my sister and my new brother now, so it was going to bed purely about me and my friends, but I now, hung out with my grandma, with both working parents and my aunt, who always watched me had two children of her own, and watched Omelia and Trey, my new brother, she couldnt watch all five, so until my mom got off work 8 months after Trey was born I spent that time with my dads mom.

Grandma Henry was strict but I learned to handle her, unlike any of my aunts and uncles, she had 10 children and my dad the youngest left to stay with her, he didnt mind, my grandpa died early, he was a drinker and a smoker, plus his family, at least the men, didnt live long at all, so my mom never met him, but he lived to see grandchildren, there was an 18 year diffrence between dad and my aunt the oldest, Kortney, so there was quite the gap but he died 3 yeears before my mom met my dad.

Grandma always brought me to church at 8, then took me places and then ballet, I always played and had fun, then on my fifth birthday they new it was time for school, and I was tough and smart enough for it and they where so right. I had kindergarden closer to my grandmothers house so she picked me up and droped me off and I normally slept over, after a few months I went next door to the school to a swim class at the ymca, I learned to swim at 4 but learned how to stroke and diffrent ways to help others and myself at 5/6 with my sister, I was two years in school ahead of her but I ended up getting homeschooled first grade. Then my mom had my little sister, Inga.

When my mom was a stay at home worker and mom and homeschooling me and my sister, I fell behind, endless nurcing and napping and I learned nothing that year, It was no fun at all even though I was all open to learn.

I loved Inga, I was still 5, almost 6. and I changed diapers. Cleaned her up, and she loved me, my dad was a heavy drinker, so my mom was always depressed about what mean things he said to her, and that shed dwell on alot, so I'd be the strong me, sweet and happy all the time, I have always been that way, but luckily after that year mom realized I needed school, plus she became more depressed when she was told i had to be held back.

So now I am 7, in first grade, I didnt like it, it was like I waisted one whole year of my stupid life.