Forest

Chan was done showering and drying himself, and as he was, he started to put on his ripped jeans, while doing so, he started to worry about the stalker, maybe that bastard was waiting all night to take down either him or Felix.

So he went to his apartment's only door and looked through the peephole, surprised to not see anyone suspicious or creepy, but a freckled figure was at the other side of the door, pacing back and forth.

Chan returned to his room to get his button up shirt and fixed his hair before letting his bag hang on one shoulder, starting to act cool and like he is oblivious that Felix was out of the door, waiting for him.

As he opened the door, Felix jumped a little, stepping back with his eyes shot open, "Aren't you supposed to be on your way, Yongbok?"

Felix sighed to hear his Korean name yet again, starting to feel irritated, "I thought I might need company," Felix frowned as he leaned against the balcony, "I can use you as a distraction in case that douche does anything." Felix smirked and this time, it irritated the other.

"Don't you have first period?" Chan asked as he passed by the younger after locking the door to his apartment.

Felix quickly caught up behind Chan, "I can skip class," he started to answer, "I need to go to the place where Han Allie's body was sited."

Chan stopped in his tracks that Felix didn't notice until he went passed the older, "I was planning on that," Chan said as he gave Felix a serious look.

"You wanna go with me?" Felix asked with an arched eyebrow, "I thought you hated my company." Felix rolled his eyes as he looks away.

"I just want to get this over with," Felix's eyes shot up wide as Chan started to walk  ahead of Felix, "the sooner we solve this case, we can get back home."

°•○•°○°•○•°

Felix took out the photo of the area where Allie's body was found.

The remnants of the place were only the police line and dried leaves covering the ground unlike last month, that fall didn't yet begin.

Felix looked up at Chan who was staring at his copy of the photo of Allie's corpse. Her eyes were wide open, her arms were full of wounds and her right hand was holding onto the knife that was already dug into the skin of her throat.

Then one thing came into Felix's head, "What if Allie didn't really commit suicide?"

Chan turned to Felix, slowly approaching him, "It's strange," Chan said, analyzing the photo, "she had no problems at school, what could have really happened?"

"Maybe..." Felix gulped, trying to gt rid of the dryness of his throat, "Maybe her position is her dying message?"

"Dying message?" Chan confusingly asked as he and Felix started to move farther from the area, putting their files back into their bags.

Felix cleared his throat, "It's too complicated if you just focus that Allie tried to kill herself," he said, "what if someone was actually out there that wanted to kill Allie?"

Chan looked at the freckled boy and he imagined the photo of Allie's corpse. It all started to really make sense.

"Nice one, Yongbok!" Chan said rather too loudly and Felix almost jumped, "For a troublemaker, you really are put into good use."

Chan walked ahead, pulling out his phone to call Johnny to inform him about what they know and have opinions about, and for also possible suspects that the police may know.

"Chris," Chan turned as he was typing down Johnny's number, facing Felix, "Why do you hate me?"

Chan finally looked up at a blank-faced Felix staring him down.

You're irritating and you make load of trouble, but because of the fact that your freckles remind me of a thousand constellations that I can't look away but have to force myself, I hated you for making me feel this way.

Chan wanted to say that out loud, but instead, "I'm just jealous of you, that's all."

》edit《
i swear i wasn't sure if i planned this one but it seemed good.