Misery

I race in the wind. My hair gently and slowly pulling out of my ponytail. A tear lands on my cheek as I turn onto a empty road. It felt like I was in the middle of no where. There were trees and more trees. But off in the distance there were an empty field.

I then came the clear and sat down. The pain from my foot was still there. I hate my life. I waited until the pain was at a minimum and then stood up. I started walking . Well, limping at best. I could feel my phone ringing. I'm not going to answer it. It was Susan. My father never call me. He has no reason to.

I came up to a gate. I knew where I was at. I looked around to see if the security was around. Thankfully no. I put my good foot on the fence about to jump. But instead of jumping over and landing perfectly, I stumbled and fell back first.

"Crap" I groan. I heard noise in the distance.

"Crap," I quickly got up and raced in the direction of the ski resort. Hoping that the people of person I heard (if it was even a person) didn't see me.

I walked up to the abandoned place. I like coming here one of twice, either when I get bored or days like today.

I quickly run into a building. The pain in my foot throbbed. I looked around. There were brown walls and everything was broken. I look behind me just in case. Then I walked up the stairs and went to one of the decent rooms. I sat down.

Quickly pulling my shoe off, I looked at my wound. Thankfully (not), it started to play the memory over and over and over again. I felt another tear down my face. I hate this life. I hate New York. This is just to miserable. The feeling was just in misery. Misery.