Chapter1:New Beginning

Jasmine POV:
BEEP BEPP! the annoying alarm clock rings 😒. I'm so tired I didn't even sleep that well last night I can't believe it's the first day of school. I smell a delicious smell of bacon and I quickly get dressed, I struggled with my outfits to shirts,skirts,to jeans,& to crop tops. I didn't know what to do!

I pushed a pack of clothes aside ready for another group of clothes I spot this wonderful skirt with a beautiful crop top  I searched around for my doc martins and a cute sweater to put over. It was August which means warm weather . I walk down and see my mom making out with her so called "best" boyfriend ever" I walk past without even saying a word picking up some bacon and heading out grabbing my car keys and leaving the house.

--------
I entered school nervous.. I don't know why I'm a senior this year. I walk into the school happily seeing all my friends huddled into a group as I walk towards them I hear whistles obviously not for me . As I turn my head of course Stacey Bradshaw was standing with the jocks flirting with every single one of them.  I ignored her and heading to my group .

"Hey girl.." Jessie had said with a huge smile (kinda creepy)

"Hey what's going on ?"

"Nothing did you see what Stacey is wearing she looks like she isn't a Virgin."  Jessie and the crew said quietly .

" yeah that's because she isn't duh!"

The 5 mins bell rung and I said bye and left to my locker I was excited I heard about this teacher that was hella hot😍. Ive been waiting to see him 😂.

I ran to my 1 period class My arts & something more like someone caught  my eyes real quick 😧.