Part one

I can't finish my other stories lmao

3rd POV:

Nayeli sighed loudly as she felt a strong migraine forming, she had just finished paying off her bills and it was nothing anyone would be happy about.

She stood up from her desk as she started clearing up the paperwork that had been sprawled all over it. However before she could finish, the silence in her large office was ruined by her loud ringtone coming from her phone.

She annoyingly glanced at the caller ID but her annoyance was replaced by a  smile as she realized it was her friend Maria who was calling. She quickly picked up her phone and answered the phone call with a small,

"Hello?"

Maria quickly started spurting out words as Nayeli struggled to keep up with what she was saying. She tried to let in a comment but then she recognized another voice that definitely didn't sound like Maria.

It sounded as if her other friend, Emma, was there as well.

She heard a small commotion as Emma took the phone from Maria. Once they settled down, Emma calmly explained what was going on as Nayeli intently listened to the details her friend was giving.

"So you're telling me you want me to buy and test out these new and advanced robot with you guys? Emma, what's the point of having one exactly?"

Emma let out a dramatic sigh at her friends comment, she thought of a way to make her friend change her mind when she finally stated,

"They can help you with so many things Nayeli. Hell, they could even pay your bills for you so you don't have to do all that paperwork. Also, you never really have time to clean your house and I know you need some help with that".

Nayeli was about to retort back but she realized that her friend was right. Nayeli stayed silent as she thought of all the advantages or disadvantages these robots would bring her.

After a couple of minutes passed she finally decided she could really use the extra help around her house and asked,

"How much are they?"

There was silence on the end of the phone before she heard somebody else take the phone as her friend, Noely, stated;

"I think it would be better if you heard this in person. Come over to Maria's house and we'll converse about it"

Nayeli didn't question as to why they were all together as she quickly commented,

"I'm on my way"

Nayeli finished piling her paperwork as she rushed to her living room to grab her car keys. She grabbed a quick snack for the road as she started walking to her front door, before she left she bid her two dogs a quick goodbye scratch behind their ears and left with a small smile.

She securely locked her front door and started walking to her car, not knowing what kind of hell she was walking into.

*time skip*

Maria finished washing her dishes in content as her other two friends were having a small conversation in the living room. All girls were very successful women but they didn't like to let the money get to their heads.

Maria sighed as she realized she was about to spend half her bank account on an 'advanced' robot. Emma was slightly okay with it as she was the more successful of the friend group, but Maria was only doing this because she wanted to have some extra company around her house.

All girls lived by themselves minus their pets that they had, but that doesn't mean that they didn't feel any less lonely. Noely glanced at the article on her airscreen as she read over the notification once again,