christmas special

It was almost expected for me to be the last one down. I always have an odd tendency to sleep in on Christmas day as I get older. I didn't bother to change from my pajamas either. So I greet everyone in the common room with my solid color over sized sweater hanging off one shoulder, and slightly disheveled hair. But it was a cute look.

We all previously decided to be able to stay together for some of Christmas, since it's a fun time. We even coordinated a 'secret Santa' game, and I pulled Iida. I wasn't particularly sure what I could possibly buy for him. But I decided on something that I thought was funny, and hopefully stayed unused. 

"Wait," I stop, everyone looking to me. I hold up a finger and leave the room. 

I make my way to the kitchen and quickly look for a specific drink mix. Midoriya joins me, looking concerned. 

"Hey y/n, what's wrong?"

"What's wrong?" I question back, "nothing's wrong. But do you wanna help me for a second?"

"Sure, what do you need help with?" He asks, being a pure friend as always. 

"Grab enough mugs for everyone," I instruct, putting a box on the counter top, "but first grab Todoroki please."

"Um, sure thing," he picks up on what I'm planning but looks a bit skeptical. He returns a minute later with Todoroki anyways. 

"What do you need help with?" Todoroki immediately asks, and I smile wide. He knows I'm up to something. 

I help Midoriya grab enough mugs for everyone, and I was highly surprised that it even worked out this well. We always could've resorted to using disposable paper cups but that's less festive. I also grab the milk, knowing how necessary it is in order to make a good hot chocolate. 

(A/N: yes we're back to this again.)

I explain to Todoroki, and together all of us dump the mix into a mug. Then I go in and add the milk. Once that's done, I encase them all within a glass box with a hole that's just big enough. 

"Todo, I need you to put the 'hot' in hot chocolate" I smile. 

"Is that a pickup line?" He tilts his head, and I only laugh at his joke. 

"You wish," I say, but he knows perfectly how much I love him anyways. 

"Hey, you know we have a microwave, right?" Midoriya questions but I only shush him in response. 

"It would take wayy too long and they're counting on us."

"Fair enough." 

Soon I call everyone in, announcing that we just made a whole class of people, as well as Aizawa and DadMight, hot chocolate in under ten minutes. When my dad walks in, of course he makes a joke.

"You didn't go committing treason, now did you?"

"Of course not, obviously I used milk," I laugh in return. 

"I can't believe you just got up and did this," he shakes his head. 

"Yeah well I'm not done yet," I wink. Then I pull Todoroki back to the common room. "Can you do me one last favor?"

"Sure thing, what's up?"

"We need a cozy fireplace," I say, and form a brick capsule along the wall closest to the tree.

"You're really something," he laughs, and starts a fire in the newly made fireplace. 

"But you love it," I lean up to my tiptoes and kiss him on the cheek.