~Christmas Special~

(This has nothing to do with the story okayyyy)

)I just luv Christmas so ima do a special okayyyyy)

Your POV

~~~~~~

Me,Barry,Mark,and David are having our own little Christmas at their rock,So here I am,walking into the forest thing holding 4 big boxes.I had gotten Barry some Actual Armor.I got David a shirt and power punchers 2 lololo.Last but not least I got Marky some Magic:The gathering things.But I had gotten them alll that role play sword thingy that that 3 or 4th grader broke.Im pretty proud of what I got them,And I didn't go broke so I'm pretty happy.

Well I finally made it to their rock."MERRY CHRISTMAS DORKS!" I yell and jump in.Mark Yelped and fell over as Barry screamed and David fell off a chair he was standing on Because he was setting up decorations."Oh Mortimer!Are you guys alright?" I giggle and go to help David up as Mark gets up himself,looking embarrassed.David pulled himself up with my hand as I set the boxes down."What the heck (Y/N)."Mark grumbles and dust himself off."Ahh Sorryyyyy Markyyy."I say kissing him on the cheek.Haha I was feeling confident today.Mark went wide eyed and started to babble words that I couldn't understand.Gee whiz he's adorable

Marks POV
~~~~~

Omg she actually kissed me.Well not on the lips but the cheek is good enough.Best.Christmas.Ever.

I started to try and say words,but I couldn't!Its like she put a spell on me."C-can we exchange gifts now?"I ask and sit down on one of the bean bags as Barry,David,and (Y/N) sit around me.I grab my gifts and start to pass them out.David and Berry gave theirs to each other and then one to me and then one to (Y/N).(Y/N) gave a box to each of us and hid a biggggg one behind her back."Okay!Letz open the onez from (Y/N) firzt!" David exclaims and starts to tear the wrapping paper off of one box as does David.I carefully pull the wrapping paper of my box and rip the box open."Oh my."I mutter and start to pull the things out of the box."Thank you (Y/N)!" I Exclaim.How did she know I like this stuff...I never told her...I look over at Barry and David and chuckle when I see David pull out a shirt.Barry was already wearing the real armor stuff as (Y/N) claps her hands."I hope you all like it!" She says as we all say."We love them!" At the same time,which kinda annoyed me as I set the box and stuff aside."Open mine now."I say and lean back on the bean bag and watch (Y/N) open her box.I had gotten her a necklace with a (Favorite animal) on it and then a (F/C) teddy bear."Thankkkksss Mark!" She exclaims and hugs the bear as a blush creeps to my cheeks."Y-your welcome."I stutter as I look over at Barry and David.I got them the same thing every year.I got David a new controller and Barry some Comics.

Your POV

~~~~~

I put on the necklace Mark got me and start to open David's gift then Barry's.

Lolol After we all said thank you I set the big box in the middle of our circle."This is for all of you!" I exclaim and clap my hands as Barry and David start to open it,Mark just watching."Woahhh,Thankz (Y/N)!" David Exclaims and pulls the sword up and goes to put it in its place.

Lolol after that I show them the Cheesecake I brought and we all eat it and chatter about until the dinner horn thing blows."Bye guyssss I'll see you later!" I say and get up,Taking all my presents and start heading to the outside."(Y/N) wait!" I hear Mark yell as he runs after me and I stop right before I get out."Hmm?"
"I've forgo—"
Mark got cut off by David going ."OOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Well David said that and Barry pointed up as me and Mark look up.Mistletoe!?Who put that up there!?What!Oh my gosh.Me and Mark look back at each other with a blush on our faces as Barry and David start chanting."Kiss!Kiss!Kiss!" I was shocked really,"I—-"Now its my turn to get cut off because Mark kissed me.....OMG HES KISSING ME!I then start to kiss back as Mark pulls back as the other two dorks cheer."Merry Christmas."He mutters

~~~~~lolo lolol~~~~~

I'm really proud for some reason

Sorry if this seems short

Merry Christmas or Hanukkah

Okay bye