Imagine Nation: Princeton

Imagine:
You were at dinner with Princeton and you guys were laughing bout a show you watched.
Prince: OH MY GOSH THAT US PRICELESS BRO
You: I KNOW HE JUST FELL OFF THE SKATEBOARD HEAD FIRST!
All of a sudden you guys stopped laughing and got serious.
Prince: y/n your so funny. Your amazing.
You: ha prince *laughing*
Prince: I'm serious you make me smile you make me glad to come home and see that pretty face. You make me laugh all the time, like no one else could. *grabs your hand* *looks deep into your eyes* you are my soul mate n I love you y/n.
You: Princeton I love you to
Prince sits up as do you and reaches for a amazing kiss. But it wasn't just any kiss it was the most amazing kiss you guys ever had and all of a sudden something breaks your kiss.
Bryan McKnight starts walking tords you singing love of my life.*authors note- if y'all don't know who that is listen to him on YouTube*
You look in awe as the men walk to you with flowers.
You: Prince.... What is this
A man puts down a chocolate box. You look up at prince.
Prince: Open it *cheesing*
you open it and something shines in you eyes.
Prince gets up and walks in front of you and stares at you for a long time.
You knew what he was going to do so you tear up.
Prince gets down on one knee and holds you hand as tears go down your face
You: *whisper* Oh my Gosh
Prince: y/n you are my everything. My heart. *tears up* my soul. You brighten my day everyday I wake up and see you laying right next to me in the morning. I love you with all my heart. And I'm asking you. Will you marry me?
You: yes Yes YES OH MY GOSH YES
You kiss his lips deeply as he picks you up and kisses you even more