Prologue

She remembered it so clearly, the day that her dad disappeared. He told her he'd only be gone for a few days, tops, but when he never returned. Percy grew worried, however, Rhodes, when he came by. Her hope all but shattered, he told her he was gone. Now, being the wise nine year old she was at the time, she started screaming at the guy.

Like full on screaming, this was the day her powers started to show, cuz the mansions pipes burst, and storms picked up. Till Pepper managed to calm Percy down, that itself took about two hours. Then when her dad came home, he almost died! But she found out he became Iron Man, and that's when her crazy life really started.

Her dad fought this guy who was angry with him a year later, again, near death. However, Rhodes became War Machine. That was a fun day, but with her luck, things had gotten worse.  The next year, she almost lost everything. Pepper was taken and experimented on, her home was blown up, she almost died via falling cement chunks, her dad went missing, a terrorist was wrecking havoc, and she was expelled from another school.

But when she turned twelve, lots of things in her life became clear. She was a demigod, and that's why her dad never let her use technology. She was the demigod daughter of Poseidon, hence no planes. She was powerful, hence the weirdness. Percy then was forced to go on all these dangerous quests, leaving her father home, worried sick.

Tony remembers the day well, the day he received the phone call from his daughter. She had been missing for about six months, gone without a trace. The avengers had formed during this time, but Tony had been to worried for Percy. He keeps listening to the voicemail that she left, just for reassurance she's still ok.

'Dad, I'm not sure when you'll hear this, cuz I know you. I just wanted to let you know I'm alive, Hera abducted me.(she chokes on her words) She took my memories, and I just got them back. I was sent to this other camp, and now am on a quest. Dad, a war is coming. I don't know when I'll see you again, or if I will for that matter. Cuz my great grandmother, Geaa, ya know, Mother Earth. She's waking, and she wants to use me as a sacrifice to get her up.

Quests are so much harder without Andrew on them, his brains make up for my Seaweed farm. Anyway, I love you dad. I'm trying to get home, but I don't know when I'll make it back.'

'Percy, come on. The rain is leaving, we have to get on now. And get off the phone!' Cried out a girl, he voice is one Tony didn't recognize.

'Coming Hazel, well, I guess this is goodbye. I love you dad, please, stay safe.' Then the message is over, Tony is constantly listening to it. The others haven't heard it yet, but they also don't know he has a daughter. He gave her her own level in the tower, most of it is her own private pool.

"Avengers, report to the mission room." Came Capsicle.(captain America)

Tony got up and headed there, not wanting to go on a mission today. No, today he wants to go home and eat a pint of ice cream. It's been three years since he last saw his daughter, and she still hasn't come home.

When he reached the room, late as usual, he was slightly alarmed to see a picture of seven teens sprawled out on what appeared to be a battlefield.

"Ok, so. Last night, these seven teens were found at the location where something crashed. Out in Long Island, and each of them was wearing blood stained and torn clothes.

This morning, when they were brought to a hospital, we were able to get a clear picture of their faces. Then we ran it through facial recognition software, and the results are alarming." Fury then pulled up the photos of the unconscious teens, and it was alarming. All of them were under the age of eighteen, and they were in bad shape.

"We've been able to identify this, as Jason Grace. A boy who went missing, along with his sister around thirteen years ago." A picture of Jason pops up, and Thor's eyes widen.

"This is Piper McLean, Daughter of movie star Tristen, she went missing three years ago, after her father was rescued from being abducted." Pipers pictures come up, and Tony notices she looks almost the same.

"This is Frank Zhang, he disappeared around a week after his mother died. His house burned down about a month after he vanished." Franks picture comes up, and he looks pretty different, save the face.

"This is Andrew Chase, he ran away from home at age seven, then was seen home when he was fifteen, before he disappeared." Andrews picture comes up, and Tony is startled. This looks exactly like the boy Percy described to him years ago, same name and everything.

"This is Leo Valdez, he was also found with the teens." An image of a Latino elf pops up.

"Then two girls, One well, she should be dead. We were able to identify this girl as Hazel Levesque, her and her mother disappeared over seventy years ago, but we found her alive. Her pictures matched up." Hazel appears on the screen, and Tony gets a sinking feeling in his gut.

"Finally we found this girl with them, and she doesn't have a confirmed ID yet." Said Fury, as he pulls up the picture, and Tony gasps, it was Percy. He is sure of it, it was easy to tell.

"Mr. Stark, do you know this girl?" Asks Fury, Tony nods.

"That's my adoptive daughter." At this, hell broke loose. But, the Avengers got a call. They were up.

PS: Do you want me to continue this? I'm not sure, so please let me know.