Wedding

When I arrived at the living room, I was immediately crushed in a hug. When I saw the familiar red hair, I gasped and hugged the person back.

"Percy, I can't believe that you're really back. I thought you died, we thought we lost you." Pepper Said, and Percy just hugged her mother figure back.

"No, I'd never leave." Percy whispered, when Pepper backed away, Percy saw the ring on her finger and gasped.

"You're getting married?!?" I Cried out, making Pepper and Tony laugh.

"Yes, and now that you're back, we want you to be my maid of honor." Pepper Said, and Percy acted like a child of Aphrodite at that moment cuz she squealed.

"Of course I'll be the maid of honor mom, but, I'm not wearing a dress longer than I have to." She warned and Pepper and Tony laughed.

"Oh, and Tony thinks it's time the world actually gets to see what his daughter looks like." At this, I get nervous.

"Tony, I thought we planned to keep what I looked like a secret. So that way nobody can threaten you through me, and to keep the tabloids off me?" I Said, cuz that's the truth.

"I know, but I want to be able to be freely seen with my family." Tony Said, and Percy agreed.

"Oh, and I want to know how you know that Date girl, and the daughter of the movie star." Tony Said, Percy just looked sheepishly embarrassed.

"Piper is a Daughter of Aphrodite, we fought in the last war together. I've also known Rachel for years, she's currently the Oracle of Delphi, but I met her during my third quest. She is the reason that I didn't die in the labyrinth as well, and why I'm still alive. Don't doubt her hairbrush, that blue thing managed to hurt a titan!" I Said, shocking both my adoptive parents.

"Wait, What am I gonna wear?!? When is the wedding?!?" I Said suddenly.

"You get to wear the dress I put on your bed, and the wedding is in two days." Said Pepper, making Percy panic slightly.

"Ok, I gotta go get this last war off my mind." I Said as I turned to go, I felt pain in my shoulder. Right where I got stabbed and never finished healing, and I think Tony noticed.

——-

"We're inviting those two girls right?" Pepper asked me, and I just looked at her.

"Of course, it's been three years, these are the only girls she really knows anymore." I told my wonderful soon to be wife, as I had JARVIS send invitations to the two families.

"You did notice Percy wince as she left right, or was that just me?" Asked Pepper, and I sighed.

"No, I saw it. But, Percy won't talk about it. Trust me, you met her a few years after I adopted her. Whenever she gets hurt, she won't talk about it, or tell anyone, or even acknowledge it. If it's serious, of course I'll get her, but it could just be her not done healing. Remember, for them, they just won another war." Pepper sighed and I just hugged her.

"How do you think she'll react to Thor?"

"Not gonna lie, she's gonna be annoyed. Knowing her, she probably will not like having a god around." Me and Pepper just started laughing, and that's when the rest of the Avengers arrived. Peter included.

"Ok, so as y'all know, we're getting married in two days." I began, and I swear I saw the team gain happy smiles.

"Wanda, Natasha, you're my bridesmaids. My maid of Honor you will meet later, oh, and the dresses are here." Pepper Said, gesturing to the grey and red, and the grey and black dresses in boxes on the counter.