Prologue

What is the logic behind our actions? There are things that we do that are simply inexplicable. In our heads, we know that there are costs and consequences to each of our actions. We know the game of giving and taking, a cycle that finally ends when the beautifully draining drama of life, love, and pain finally ends in tragedy. The regrets, in the end, weigh us down with their unforgiving conscience and we slowly start to crumble. It's only through the awakening of perseverance, introspection, and effort that we can overcome these demons and break the never-ending cycle of exquisite curses that would otherwise haunt us to the ends of our days.

I still remember the day I met him. The recollection stirs the once sleeping spirit deep within my core. The condescending tone he sometimes spoke to others infuriated me, yet the blush under his glinting gaze and bright deceiving smile never failed to make an appearance nor escape his entrancing presence. 

But that was before it all happened. That was only the mere beginning to something that was unplanned and undeniably wicked.

Poor me.

Poor him.

Poor all of them.

We were all led to our downfall.

Little did we know what would become of us as time wore us to desperation.