Chapter 9~

[A/N] Hey everybody! I hope you all are enjoying my book. Again I am open for advice on being a better writer so please leave comments down below or message me. And please let other people know about my books. It would be a HUGE help for me. Thanks and enjoy this next chapter!

[TIME SKIP TO DAY BEFORE WINTER DANCE]

These past few weeks has been the best weeks ever. With the dance a day away, Everyone was anxious to go. Everyone at school has been doing public proposals to the dance. Jimin and I have gotten a lot closer through out these weeks. Jimin took me out a couple of times and I had an amazing time. The more time I spend with him, the more my feelings grow. The gang really likes Jimin. He is really fitting in. The boys are making him one their own and that makes me happy. 

I am honestly really hoping that Jimin asks me to the dance. A lot of guys have asked me to the dance but I turned them down cause I am waiting to see if Jimin will. I just parked my car in front of school and head out. B/F/N told me to wear something nice since she was wearing something nice so she wanted to match. So I decided to wear my skin tight dark purple winter dress that showed off my curves and my heel boots that went with it. I did some matte smoky make up and curled my hair. I gotta say, I was slaying. I got out of my car and grabbed my bag as I walked into the front door of the school. 

Everyone was staring at me as usual. Many guys were freaking out my look. I found B/F/N at our lockers and she was dressed nice as well. Girls were screaming behind me as BTS walked towards us. "Hey guys, where's Jimin?" B/F/N asked as she looked around for him and so did I. 'Did he decide not to show up or anything? And to think I was going impress him with how I look' I thought as I frowned. "WHO IS THAT?!!! HE'S HOT!!!" a girl said as she pointed at the entrance. We all turn to see who it was and I couldn't believe my eyes..... Park Jimin looking like the hottest snack I have ever seen. 

[A/N] Just pretend that he has black hair and a white shirt instead of black lmao

'Damn he looks like a fucking kpop star....' I thought as I felt my mouth water. "Jimin" was the only thing I could say and everyone stared at the god that walk towards me. "Hello handsome~. How about you and I go somewhere else and have a-" Eun-hee said as she rubbed his arm but he shrugged it off and continued walking towards me, he didn't even give her a second glance. 

Once he was in close proximity, the gang moved out of the way so that way I would be in front. 'Was this set up?' I ask myself as I kinda back myself up against the lockers. Jimin then pinned me there and grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it.

  "Hey there princess~' He purrs to me. I blush at the pet name he gave me. "Would you like to go for a little walk?"He asked as he offered his arm to me. I immediately take it and he takes me to the garden. Everyone started to follow us as well. The boys have there phones out. Once we made it to the garden, Lilacs were everywhere. They are my favorite flower.