Chapter 10~

[TIME SKIP]

It's the end of the day and I met up with the gang at the front gate. "I can't believe that our little Y/N is in a better relationship than last time. We've been through so much together and I am glad that you're happy" B/F/N said as she hugs me tightly. She is like the sister that I never had. 

"Thanks for being there for me" I said hugging back. "We love you Y/N and we want what is best for you. You're part of our family. Don't forget that" Namjoon said as he rubbed my head. "I won't I promise" I reassure him. They all smile at me. 

"Hey guys" I hear behind me on what sounds like music to my ears. Jimin snakes his arms around my waist and rest his head on my shoulder. "Hey Jimin" The guys say as they pat his shoulder. The gang and us talk for a little while longer talking about tea, homework, and plans to hangout. "Ok everyone we're gonna go home but we'll hang out tomorrow before the dance, maybe we'll have dinner" Hoseok says as he grabs his bag along with the rest of BTS. 

"That sounds nice" B/F/N says as she grabs Jin's hand and walks off the school grounds. "Bye guys" I say as Jimin and I walk to my car. As we arrived to the car I grabbed my keys while Jimin back hugged me. "Do you want to hang out at my house?" I ask as I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck. He smiles genuinely as he leans in to kiss me. "Yes please" he said before giving me a sweet peck on the lips. We both got in the car and drove to my house. 

Once we got there, I noticed my mom's car wasn't there still. 'Man she is still burning the midnight oil!' I thought as I grabbed Jimin's hand and went inside. "Wanna watch a movie?" I Jimin. "Sure, jagiya" he said as he sat on the couch. I felt butterflies in my stomach when he called me jagiya. I grabbed some chips, turned off the lights, closed the curtains and sat on the couch next to him.

 He immediately pulled me closer to the point where l was laying on him. I turned on the TV and went on Netflix. "What do you want to watch?" he asked me. "I am debating on these two romantic movies or a horror movie" I said as I scrolled through to find the movies I want to watch. "Why not a horror movie?" Jimin said as he took the remote control and scrolled through the horror collection. We decided to watch "The Shining". We started watching the movies and made funny side comments as the movie was playing.

 Later on there was a jump scare and I jumped and grabbed on to Jimin's shirt. He looked and giggled at my cuteness. I looked up and our eyes met. I blushed at the way he looks at me. 'Wow I can't believe I met a guy like him.... Perfect' I thought as I admired his face as he admired mine. We both leaned in until our lips touched. 

It was loving and gentle at first but soon more passionate. Jimin then grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. I then laid down and pulled him on top of me. He stopped kissing me and then traveled his kisses down to my neck. I ran my hands through his luscious hair as he made butterfly kisses on my neck.

 He found my sweet spot, causing me to pull his hair roughly and moan in pleasure once he starts to nibble on it. He then stopped to look at me again before bringing his lips onto mine again. This it was a loving mix of passion and lust. I slowly wrapped my legs around his waist to bring him closer.

 He groaned in the kiss and we released for air. I then started to trail the kisses down his jaw and down to his neck. He grabbed my waist and pulled me even closer. He started to groan in my ear. "Y-Y/N ah~" he moaned as buried his head in my neck. We both sat there in that position for a while breathing hard from the session we just had. 

"Wow that was -interesting" Jimin said as he wrapped one of arms around my back while the other started to play with my hair. "Yeah it was" I said as I couldn't help but kiss his jawline. He groaned and then his grip on me tightened. "Stop before I can't control myself anymore" he whispered and nibbled my earlobe.