Special chapter (2): All I want for Christmas is hyung

It was the time of the year again. Where snow is falling, the season's jolly and Santa Claus is coming to town. Children and adults both having fun in the snow some snow boarding, skiing, rolling in the snow, building snowmen you name it. And most importantly, people are spending it with their love ones!

Yeah right mate.

Taeil let out another sigh. So much for spending time with people he love. For the longest time since he could remember, there was no one who dare approach his house. You may ask why wouldn't people want to go to a cute, small and certainly kind boy's house? Well, that's because he tend to spoil the mood. And why does he spoil the mood?

Because he doesn't like chirstmas. In fact, he absolutely hated it.

The last time he went out with his friends was when he was in high school. He threw snow straight into a boy's face, making him cry. Taeil ended up running away because of the stares. He never went out during Christmas since that day.

The black hair let out another sigh. This time, throwing his head foward. There was no way he felt love in this season. Everyone else are probably either out on dates or going out in groups. They were having the best time of their lives.

'I wished I had someone too...' Taeil thought as he placed a hand on his chin, looking out his window. Watching a bunch of little kids playing in the snow. Taeil his shook his head after that thought. What was he thinking? He hated Christmas! He couldn't be...

Lonely.

Taeil felt a wave of sadness hit him as he started walking towards his bedroom. "No Taeil, you're just tired. You're not thinking straight." (A/n: Well you were never straight so...I mean- ahem) The raven laid in bed, flipping around and closing his eyes. His senses sharpen as sounds of joyful laughter and melodious music filled his ears, filling him with more grief. He sudden didn't want to hate Christmas. He sudden wanted to go out. With someone. He suddenly....

Didn't want to be alone.

Tears slipped out of the raven's closed eyes as he slowly open them. "I'm so alone..." Taeil said as he buried his head in his pillow and started crying out loud. "I don't hate Christmas... It hates me..." He cried out as more tears rolled down his cheeks. The raven desperately tried to rub them but after he does, more seem to fall out. He couldn't stop them from falling.

'Ding dong.' The doorbell sounded, shocking Taeil out of his bed. "Wha...Who..?" Taeil quickly rubbed the last of his tears as he approach the door. When he opened the door, there was a young male with big brown eyes and brown hair. "Hey Taeil hyung~" The taller said as he showed a big grin. "H-hi...do I know you?" Taeil said, trying his best not to stutter. "Yes. In fact, you met me in high school. My name is Mark." Taeil let out a gasp as he covered his mouth. He was the boy he threw snow at.

"Ne hyung! Let's have some fun!" The younger boy said as he ran around the raven, smiling in the process. "No...I'm sorry Mark but I need to go back home... My parents don't like it when I go out..." The other said, sounding flustered. "Awww c'mon hyung! Why are you always so uptight?" Mark said playfully as he twirled around his hyung. "I'm not uptight! Please leave me alone." Taeil said, getting annoyed. "But hyung-"

"I said enough!" Taeil said as he threw snow in the brunette face. Leaving him strucked down in another pile of it. "H-hyung..." Taeil could see the tears in the little boy's eyes as he quickly muttered an apology and left, feeling guilty.

"M-Mark...I-I'm so sorry about that during high school. It's just that I really couldn't go out with you...I didn't mean to throw snow in your face. I-" The taller put a finger on the other's lips as he smiled. "It's really okay hyung! Don't worry about it..." The elder than bowed down. "I'm really sorry. I'll do anything so you could forgive me..."

With that sentence, it gave the brunette an idea. "Anything?" Taeil nodded in agreement.

~

"C'mon hyung faster!" "I'm trying Mark...wait..." Taeil groaned in pain. "I can't wait any longer hyung..." Mark whined.

"For the love of my Lord Mark! You're not the one carrying the sleigh!" Taeil said, finally crying out as he pushed the sleigh up the mountain more. "Well I guess you're right..." The younger started pulling the sleigh up even more, helping the struggling male. "I hope this helps..." "Yeah...it does... Thank you." Taeil said through gritted teeth.

After they reached the top of the mountain, Mark immediately jumped into it, pulling the breathless male along. "Wait Mark...I-I..." The brunette tilted his head in confusion. "You?" Taeil looked at the other, fear glossing over his eyes. "I'm scared..." The raven immediately hugged himself as he shivered, making the other hug him close. "Don't worry hyung we'll go together okay?" With that, Taeil felt less nervous.

With their hands intertwined, they went down mountain with a slide. "Oh my Lord! Mark! Help!" Taeil shut his eyes as he buried his face into Mark's shoulder. "It's okay hyung. We'll almost there!" The brunette held the former's hand tighter as they reach the bottom. "There it wasn't so bad was it?"

"...ause...ts...ou..." Taeil murmured into Mark shoulder as they got off. "What?" Mark questioned, not letting go of the raven's hand. "B-Because... it's you..." Taeil said as he blushed deeply, looking down. Mark's eyes opened wide, giving a smile afterwards. "Me too hyung me too..."

The brunette gave the older a hug as he looked the raven in the eyes. "I really love you... Ever since high school...when I tried to get your attention." Taeil looked down as he said. "M-me too...I'm sorry about that time...I did want to go out with you...but..." The older pursed his lips. "I'm sorry. I couldn't..." Mark grabbed the former's hand as he said. "It's alright at least I can spend it with you today."

"Merry Christmas hyung."

Taeil was crying again but this time, it wasn't because he is lonely.

Is because he is with Mark.

His love. His life.

"Merry Christmas Mark."

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy another special chapter since today is Christmas. Also, Merry Christmas!! I hope everyone had a good one this year~ Thank you for reading this chapter!
-Seventeenkpopmushy