Chapter 1 : the Flying Shoe T^T

REVENGE

The first word that I thought of when that moment happened, when I grow up, I'll never forget of what they did, they made our life miserable, helpless, and time will come that it will be my turn to take back what is Ours. They chose the wrong person, they should've think about it. But the damage has been done. We're empty, you got all the pieces that we had and me? You'll gona regret.

PAIGE'S POV

Im riding on a jeepney with my best friend Patria . Well, I'm going to a place or should I say I'm going back to a place that really changed me, who taught me courage and strength. And now, its my chance to do the things that I really, really wanted to do.

"Paige, you really sure that you're going to apply to your most hated company? You really sure about this? coz me Im a little you know, how could someone wants to work in a place that she thinks that is horrible? Is she insane? No offense. But you really sure about this? " - there she goes again. Its my 10th explanation and she do not really understand. Yeah, I love her but her brain is sometimes as small as a bean.

" Im not insane Pat, and first of all its not the company that I really hated, It's the people who handles it. And its OUR company, its just taken from some evil plastic friend, so can you just please shut your mouth cuz you're really noisy and do you ever brushing mind this morning? " - I giggled. Trying to change the topic coz she'll never stop asking.

"Paige! I brushed my teeth! tumahimik ka nga :3 . At higit sa lahat, tama na yung English! bumaba na yung foreigner. Nakakainis nga lang kasi ikaw yung tinignan, ugh, sa susunod hindi na talaga ako sasabay sayo! Hindi man lang pinansin ang beauty ko." - hahaha nanakatawa talaga to si Patria. Haha ganyan kasi kami kapag may foreigner, ENGLISH ALERT agad! Hahaha but about that company thing? well, its actually true.

"Oh! I gotta go, pray that ill be riding with you again. hahaha bye, see ya! ~ Para na po kuya !! " Bumaba na si Pat kasi nasa harap na kami ng Agency na pinagtratrabahuan niya. She's an Assnt. Manager of a call center. At malapit na rin ako sa vanzuela but balita ko, iba na daw ang pangalan ng Company, maybe its THE LUXURY.

After 15 minutes ..

Here I am now in Vanzuela, I can barely remember kung ano ang mukha ng company kasi the last time na nakapunta ako dito, Im 7.So, its been 15 years since when Daddy died and that was also the time taken by a person na trumaydor kay Dad o Sa amin.

* Deepsigh *

I went to the company and they should prepare for the Return of the Real heir.

Nagtanong ako sa babae para imalaman if what floor ang office ng boss nila.

"Goodmorning, what floor is the office of Mr. Vanzuela? "

"On the 16th floor " nagthank you ako at dumeretso sa elevator.

I step out of the elevator. San yung office dito? I asked myself. May left and right direction kasi kaya ang hirap, hayy buti nalang may instinct ako. Sa RIGHT tayo, RIGHT! so I turned to the right side.

"Out of the way! " - May narinig akong sumigaw pero malayo naman so I dont mind nalang kasi may tinitignan ako sa bag ko.

"OUT OF TH ---" teka, malapit na yun ah-----

? /.

Pagdilat ng mata ko.

O_O Ohlala lala langaw! Langaw tong taong 'to!

Nakahiga kami sa sahig at kinukuha ko pa ang mga papel na natapon galing sa bag ko. .

"ALAM MO! PARA KA KUNG SINO! SINO BA ANG NAGSABI SAYO NA PWEDE MAGSKATEBOARD DITO?! AT HIGIT SA LAHAT, OFFICE TO! OFFICE! hindi to lugar para sa mga skateboard! Ba't mo ba ako binangga ha?!------- " - Hindi ko na namalayan na nakatingin na pala ang mga tao sa amin, pero I dont care basta galit ako.