Part 11

*im skipping the smut for now,sorry thirsty people here's some juice for your troubles 🥤*

Taehyung smiles,waking up in their hotel room remembering everything from last night.

After Jungkook had so nicely sucked his weewee, Jungkook got a fever unfortunately.

*flashback*

"IM SORRY OH GOD I PROBABLY GAVE YOU AIDS"

Jungkook sighs, rolls his eyes and trying to calm Taehyung down.

"It's just a fever Taehyung I don't-"

Taehyung starts crying. "Youre probably gonna die of betes because of me!"

Jungkook sighs, facepalming. "Taehyung it's not betes, it's DIABETES, but I'm not gonna die I just have a fever calm down babe."

Taehyung nods before sitting down.

"But what if I got you pregnant-"

Jungkook groans before yelling at Taehyung.

"First of all! I can't get pregnant.. I'm a boy, second of all, your penis was only in my MOUTH so calm your buttcheeks."

Taehyung nods before Jungkook faints, Taehyung catching him in his arms.

Taehyung is quick to lay his boyfriend down with a wet rag on his forehead and he buckles him into a seat, driving to a hotel.

He asks for a room with one bed. They go upstairs and unpack their things, and now they're here.

*flashback ends*

Taehyung smiles before turning to his boyfriend who is cuddled up against him. He kisses his forehead before getting up and walking tiredly to the bathroom to get ready.

He puts simple makeup on, uses the bathroom, and brushes his teeth before hopping in the shower.

*hi it's currently 3am when I'm writing this so sorry it took so long because I'm fucking tired 😓*

He steps out of the shower after 10 minutes and wraps a towel around his waist.

He  smiles when he feels two familiar hands wrapped around his waist. "Hi Kookie...~"

Jungkook rests his head on Taehyungs shoulder before kissing Taehyungs neck.

Taehyung smiles and kisses Jungkooks cheek before walking out of the bathroom to get dressed.

He slips off the towel before pulling up boxers and sweatpants, and pulling on a nice black hoodie.

He sits on the bed to put his socks on when Jungkook sits next to him. "Good morning." Jungkook says, placing his hand in Taehyungs hair.

When Taehyungs done putting his socks on he turns around, giving Jungkook a kiss on the lips.

Jungkook smiles.

They walk out of the warm carpeted room into the cold kitchen.

Jungkook shivers, earning a warm hug from Taehyung. He blushes, still not very used to the boyfriend thing.

While Taehyung cooks pancakes for them Jungkook watches Taehyung. He giggles when Taehyung gets flour on himself.