Part 20

The following hours only bring boredom for Jungkook as he waits endlessly for Taehyung to get home.

When the door opens, Jungkook smiles and leaps off of the bed, rushing towards it. "Baby!! You're home! I missed you so much-"

Jungkook pauses when he sees Taehyung start crying and collapse onto the floor in tears.

The boy is shaking as waves of sadness pass through him and all he can choke out through hiccups is,"W-We h-have to.. b-break up.."

Jungkooks smile drops and he puts his hand on Taehyungs shoulder. "No... Taehyung.. we can't- y-you're my love.. and also.. you're crying so much.. you don't really WANT to break up do you?!"

Taehyung let's out a choked sob before nodding.

Jungkook wipes his tears. "Taehyung.. what happened?"

"S-She fired me.. *hiccup* s-She called me a faggot.. s-said I n-need help and s-said I could go fuck m-myself if I t-thought of b-being a model again..."

Jungkook clasps Taehyung to his chest, holding him close.

"But she was wrong. You're the most beautiful person I've ever met.. if she can't see that, she needs help, Not you."

Taehyung whimpers while Jungkook cuddles him, and Jungkook is much stronger than he looks which is shown when Jungkook picks Taehyung up and places him on the couch.

The two cuddle for infinity, Jungkook soothing Taehyung with kisses and rubbing his back and it seems to work.

"K-Kookie.. w-where will I work...?"

"At my modeling company. My manager herself has a girlfriend so she shouldn't mind if she finds out about us.."

Taehyung sniffles and smiles. "Okay.."