How he asks you out

Henry
You shout at him almost everyday because you were getting sick of him teasing your friends.
Everyone in your group knew of your crush on him but you would never tell anyone outside your group. One day he was teasing your friends. Well so you thought. 'Henry I've told you for weeks no' Henry slammed his lips into yours. 'Do you ever shut up' Henry laughed breaking the kiss. You looked at your friends and they were smirking. 'Y/N will you go out with me' henry said. You look at your friends and they say 'we don't care if you date him do what makes you happy'. You look back at Henry and nod.

Patrick
From the day you saw him first you've been seeing him everywhere. And to be honest that boy fascinates you in the weirdest way. You were sort of a loner but a popular one. You preferred to be on your own. You got a note in your locker saying meet in the woods at 4. So you did.
You waited in the centre of the woods by the fireplace and waited. 'Oh there you are' Patrick said. 'What do you want patrick' you said hiding a smile that it was him. 'For you to be my girlfriend' he said. You slightly cringed at the way he did it but said yes. 'I'm gonna fuck the popular girl' he laughed wrapping his arm around your waist.

Victor
You were around his house because it was New Year's Eve and your parents forced you to come with them. 'Victors in his room with the boys if you want to go up' his mom said. You didn't because you knew Patrick would flirt with me. You nodded and walked up to his room. 'Mom Get out' victor said. 'I didn't push you out of my vagina' you laughed sitting down. 'No you didn't' he laughed. Henry cleated his throat saying 'fucking kiss' you looked at him and rolled your eyes. It was the countdown to twelve o'clock so you Victor Patrick Belch and Henry stood up. '3 2 1' everyone shouted. You turned around to victor and slammed your lips into his. When you broke the kiss he looked at you shocked. He pulled your waist and kissed you again. 'Y/N I've liked you forever will you go out with me' he said in your ear. 'Yes' you whispered back. He basically kicked the boys out of his room and kissed you again.

Belch
You two had been talking over Instagram since the party and that was a month ago. 'Y/n/n can I ask you something' belch texted. 'Yes reggie' you text back. 'Will you go out with me' he text. Your dad came barging in. 'I thought we told you no phones after nine' your dad said. 'Can I just text someone back' you said reaching out to grab your phone. 'Nope you can't you can do it tomorrow' your dad said walking out. You sighed remembering the message.

You walked into school the next day. Your parents decided you wasn't allowed your phone for a day. You saw the bowers gang. But belch didn't look at you. You walked over to them. 'Yes' you said pulling his neck to kiss his lips. 'Bye' you said kissing his cheeks before running of to find your friends. 'What just happened' henry asked. 'She's said yes' belch said smiling as I looked back at him.