56 : Bitter Memories No.2

Song: Bad - Billie Eilish

Trudy's disturbing dreams were officially back at haunting her sleep

Trudy refused to believe it back when Evangeline asked her why she was crying in her sleep, but as she woke up - due to the sound of a certain blond taking a shower and making himself way too comfortable - and found herself in damp pillows and sweaty hair, Trudy had no way around it. So on her bed she laid, the sun blinding her, as she allowed her past to overwhelm her.

"Do you think this will work?"

"Of course it will, baby," he assured, soft eyes softening at her uncertainty, "We're soulmates, remember?"

"Yeah, it's just that..." Trudy huffed, struggling to find her words. "People expect me to be with someone, um, like me."

"I know we have an age gape, I'm even double your age." He leaned forward and took her hands in his, massaging the worries away. "But I dont mind. Do you?"

"N-no, I don't."

"You better not, because I didn't mind you being fat." His finger caresses hardened along with his glare.

Trudy flinched - her bitter memories were awakened in her mind, playing painfully before her eyes as she stared at nothingness.

He tutted, pinning both her hands together. "You don't get to tease me just to pull me off." His filthy hand went under her skirt yet again, pushing her panties aside and pressing his ice fingers on Trudy's most intimate parts.

Trudy gasped at the assault, but it seemed like it was for his advantage as he pushed his disgusting tongue down her throat. Trudy had absolutely no idea what was going on, she was totally clueless when it came to the sexual field, but she knew she wasn't ready for this nor did she want it. That did nothing to tell off the smirking thirty yearold - if anything, he seemed like he was enjoying himself.

Trudy only realized that not only was he forcing himself on her, he was also the very first one to kiss and touch her.

She twisted in her place, cringing at the memories. She was met with the sight of a naked Zarek standing at the doorway of her bathroom, with nothing but her towel wrapped relatively low, showing a hint of a V line.

Trudy was too shocked to tame down her bed hair. She gulped and stared at the white towel that was once pressed against her naked body being so close to Zarek's 'thing'. Truth be told, Trudy never saw it before in her life, and she definitely wasn't ready to break her innocence if the towel slipped - god forbid.

Trudy realized she was staring - ugh, the humiliation! She immediately blushed and looked up at Zarek's eyes to find him enjoying the situation.

"I already told you, babe," He smirked, crossing his lean arms over his bare chest. "l don't mind you looking at me."

"I wasn't." Trudy wanted to hiss but it came out breathless. "That is my towel, something very intimate to me. You should've asked before you took it."