Chapter 2: Years pass by when your lonely

Seven years have past by and Justin still continued too look for his sister as he promised,but in a years time he would be 18 and would have to stop looking for his sister and take over responsibilities as the alpha of his father's pack and not only that would happen, but he would find his mate that would love and hold him to the ends of the earth and he would do the same back.

(AT SCHOOL) Everyone watched as the schools hot new girl walked down the hall she had blonde hair and blue eyes that could kill a guy just by looking into them. There was a rumor going around saying that this girl is the girl that went M.I.A 7 years ago, but nobody's knows if it was true.

"Hi Justin.",Said the new girl with lust and love in her eyes.

" MATE.",Stated Justin's wolf.

"Um hi can I talk to you for a second?"

" Sure anything for you." Said the new girl with so much lust she looked like she would bend over backwards and break her heels.

"What's your name, tell me!" Justin looked as if he would start to cry, he was filled with ,so much pain and anger you couldn't imagine.

"Don't cry silly, I know you want me." Said the new girl twisting her hair and biting her lip.

"Stop this, it isn't time for playing games, tell me your damn name!" Justin was angry and hadn't realized that he had used his alpha tone and scared the shit out of this girl who was supposedly his mate.

"Ow sorry alpha, we are mates in all ,so I thought it was okay.",This girl was nearly whimpering.

" I'm so sorry, don't call me alpha call me Justin."

"Ju......Justin.", the girl was clearing her throat.

"Is something wrong with my name, I swear I'll change it for you.", Said Justin trembling, he didn't want to scare his mate.

" No its fine, its just something happened to me when I was younger, it was the worst thing that could ever happen to a child.", Now this girl was about to cry.

"Well you don't have to talk about it ,but could I get your name?", Said Justin anxiously.

" My name....well my name is.....Jam.....its jem."

"You have a beautiful name Jem, now can I kiss you?"

"Yes."