Chapter 14: Becoming a Proxy

I woke up and shook my hair out because of the water. I got up and cleaned up the water mess. I felt the back of my head and there was a bump. I exited the laundry room and I heard yelling. I also heard honking. I guess Gamzee was here. I had my eyes closed and I was rubbing the back of my head and I ran into someone. I opened my eyes and looked up to see Slendy.

Me: Oh, I'm sorry Slendy.

Slender: Thats ok child. Why are you rubbing the back of your head?

Me: I just slipped on some water and landed on my wings, which my head hurts more than my wings.

Slender: Oh, ok child. Could you follow me up to my office please?

Me: Sure.

I followed him upstairs to his office. His office was next to his room and across from Sally's. He pointed to a seat infront of his desk and he sat down in his chair. I wonder what this is all about.

Slender: I have asked you to come in here for a reason. I want to know if you want to become one of my Proxies.

Me: Of course I want to become one of your proxies. I don't have a weapon yet, but I was thinking about a hammer or a sledge hammer.

Slender: I don't want you overdoing your weapons to where you get hurt. The hammer is fine. Masky and Hoody are going to be your mentors, ok Star?

Me: Of course, Slender.

Slender: The first mission you go on is tonight, ok? Go find Masky and Hoody now. Be careful.

Me: Of course. Thanks Slender!

I ran out of his office door and I knew he was shaking his head. I ran down the stairs and past Smile and Grinny who were now fighting over who got the last stake that Jeff puts out. I ran into the kitchen to where Masky and Hoody is. Hoody just stares at me and Masky works on his cheesecake. Hoody was the only one who noticed me.

Me: Well, Slendy said my first mission is tonight.

Masky heard that and looked up at me. He smiled and then got up. He came over to hug me. I hugged him back.

Me: I gotta go get my hammer though. Its up in my room. I was putting nails up to hang up pictures.

Masky: Thats ok. Go get it and we will talk about your first mission.

Me: OK!

I left the room when Hoody said: "She seems to like the fact of being our mentee." And Masky just said: "Uh huh." I ran up stairs to my room to get my hammer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY GUYS! I'M BACK! GUESS WHO HAS HER LAPTOP BACK! THATS RIGHT! I DO! SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I'm just so happy to be back! I know, in the last chapters I got hurt at the end but I wanted to change it up a bit. If you want to talk to me, message me on my message board on my account or send me a message through the inbox!

                                                                                        ~ Starfire