Chapter 19: Me Hitting EJ and Other Things

5:30 AM

I got woken up by Smile jumping on me.

Me: Ugh, Smile. How did you get in here?

Smile: Wooof woof (You left your door open last night)

Me: Ugh, what do you want then?

Smile: Arf! (play!)

I looked at the clock. 5:30 AM. I sighed and gently pushed Smile off of me. I sat up and streched. I saw a hooded figure in the corner of the room. I knew it was Jeff, because he likes to hide in the corner of my room with his hood on. I leaned over Smile and hugged Smile. I put my mouth over his ear and kissed it. I whispered to him.

Me: Hey Smile. I want you to go over there and jump on Jeff. That ok?

Smile: Woof woof! (Of course!)

I let go of Smile and he got down off my bed. Jeff turned his head and looked out my window. Smile snuck up on Jeff and then jumped on him. Jeff and I laughed. Smile got off of him and came over to me. I scratched behind his ear lightly and he thumped his tail. Jeff came over to me and hugged me. I hugged him back and then I pushed off his hood. I knew Jeff had his knife in his pocket, so I took it out and ran out the door. I heard Jeff call out "Hey!" behind me and I heard him start running after me. I slid down the banister beside the stairs going down to the hallway between the living room and the kitchen. I ran to the front door and opened it. I heard Jeff hit the bottom of the steps behind me. I looked back, smiled and laughed, and then took off out the door. It snowed last night, but I didn't care about the cold. I hit the top of the steps and I relised that If I go any farther I will sink up to my knees in the snow. I heard Jeff behind me. I looked at his knife then turned around and looked at him. He stopped in front of me. I put the knife behind me. He just stared at me. I fell backwards into the snow, and I accidently repositioned the knife. It struck just below my wing, but it was just the handle of the knife. I was then covered in snow. I could still hear Jeff on the porch. I flipped over then got up. I was facing away from Jeff with his knife in front of me again. He then crashed into me, reaching over my shoulder for his knife. I laughed and then flipped over his knife. I handed him the knife where he can grab the handle and not the blade. We heard Smile bark behind us and we turned around. Smile was standing on the porch with Sally and BEN behind him. Smile then jumped off the porch into the snow. With me and Jeff, the snow goes up to our knees. With Smile, oh boy. He is lucky he is higher than knee hight. Sally just stared at us.

Sally: Hey, Star, could you come with me please?

BEN: Jeff, I need you to come with me.

Jeff and Me (In unison): Why?

Jeff and I stared at each other. I then walked over to Sally.

BEN: JEFF! GET YOUR ASS INSIDE AND UP TO THE GAME ROOM! I WANT TO DEFEAT YOU AGAIN IN A GAME!

Jeff: Gesh BEN, quit yelling please. It's too early for yelling.

Sally: Star, I want you to go caroling with me, Jane, Masky, Hoodie, Teddy, Cheetoes, Toby, Herobrine, and Gamzee. Do you think you can handle that?

Me: Yeah.

I then instantly remembered something. My dream from last night. It said it was gonna happen very soon. After Sally asks me to go caroling with her and the others.

Dream:

Sally just got done asking me to go with her and the others caroling. I walked inside and went to the kitchen. EJ was in there. I ignored him and went to the fridge. I opened the fridge to get out a plate of leftover sandwiches. I didn't grab ahold of the plate because EJ pulled me back and shut the fridge door. He then pushed me into the counter. He took off his mask and put it on the counter. He kissed me with out my consent. He then started grinding into me. Then Gamzee walked in.