This is werid

I wake up,but haven't opened my eyes yet. But as soon as I did wake up I smelled spice like a good spice. But the weirder part is someone's arm was around my waist. Me just waking up, I didn't think anything of it but after awhile I then actually processed that someones arm was wrapped around me. So I panicked and tried, key word: TRIED but I couldn't this person was strong.

Which was weird,I'm in a gang and I'm one of the strongest persons. So who the fuck is cuddling with me? I then started to think of ways to get out of this persons arms. I got one, me being the little bitch ass diva I am. I started to pinch this person arm,then he mumbled "baby please don't leave me" I started to freak out even more. Who the fuck is his baby, because I sure in the hell know I am no one's baby? So you wanna guess what I did next.

I bite the guys arm. "OW WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" He screamed and let go of me. "Oh my fucking gosh it's you chase,I thought you were some random ass person. Well you did deserve the bit and the pinches, you shouldn't of have your arm wrapped around me like a big teddy bear."I looked at him in the eyes and told him seriously.

"But you are a big teddy bear,your my big teddy bear. And how did you not know it was me,are you that fucking dumb??" He looked very curious and when I mean very curious. I mean he has the puppy type curious face. And he also has messy hair which is sooooo fucking cute.ok I'm getting lost in thoughts. "ONE I AM NO ONE TEDDY BEAR,IN FACT IM NOT EVEN A TEDDY BEAR,two you had your morning voice. Which I will mention is so fucking cute. Lastly take me home I need my clothes and a shower."

"Oh,don't worry about that I have a outfit for you. And you can go take a shower in my bathroom. Because if you don't hurry we both will be late to school. And your friend also known as my sister,came in this room last night saying you better be coming to school. Supposedly she has some amazing shit to tell her off." He told me with a girly voice. "Wait she's your sister, no way she is sweet as fucking heaven and your a asshole like hell. And also thanks for letting me use your shower." Other badasses might not use there manners but I sure will still use them no matter what the fuck people think about it.

I'm now in the bathroom turning the water on cold,lately I haven't been taking my cold showers. I miss them,the cold showers are like me there cold and I'm cold hearted. But anyways now that I'm actually IN the shower I just realized. WHY the fuck am I in his shower when I could of just skipped a class or two and go home and take a shower. But noooo now I have to got to school smelling like a guy little alone smell like. That fucking pervert chase. Hey,at least he smells good.

Yep,I spent my whole 1 hour in the shower thinking about how I'm going to go to school. Smelling like him the little bitch aka pervert and how I'm going have to explain to people. Little alone Hannah (which is chases sister) why I smell like her brother.

And guess what else I just realized,you will never fucking guess it. I left EVERYTHING in his room,but luckily he has a towels in here. So I grab a towel wrap it around me and I slowly go to the door. What if he is out there,you know what who gives a fuck I don't care as long has he doesn't see my fucking body I'm good. But if he does I'm in some deep shit.

When I went out there guess who was there. Chase,he was standing right at the in front of the door. "I would prefer you without the towel and also on my bed" he checked me out and then winked. Then guess what happened I blushed I fucking blushed! I never blushed over anyone or anything. "Also I think you forgot your cloth" he handed them to me.

The cloths weren't even mine but. I didn't care,I went to the bathroom again and put on some red sets of thongs and see through bra. Of course that pervert would choose something like this. I then grabbed the shirt which smells like him. And put the shirt on turning out it's a dress on me. So I don't even need the leggings I'm good with this dress well...shirt? (The dress above) oh,look he got me socks and shoes to he got me some black and red Converses. Never knew he had style

I dried my hair,brushed my hair,then I had to only mouth wash since I didn't have a toothbrush with me,then I tossed my hair in a high ponytail,and finally put a little lipgloss and mascara that I found randomly lying in his bathroom. This explains why he never had a girlfriend,only girls who he had sex with,he is gay and didn't want to tell his family. So know I am off to school I wonder what Hannah had to tell me...
------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it's short only 947 words. But I couldn't keep going if I did you all will know what the next chapter is about. Anyways... Like,share,and not be shy reader and comment. Check out my friend TwixiePixie7 story out. Also hope you all had a merry Christmas!!

Love ya all soooo much💖💖
-jasmine