introduction

You were always a good child. Your dad was a pastor. You never broke a rule, or never tried to at least tried not to. Your dad was never concerned about you and drugs and sex because he always had to give approval on friend or boyfriends so basically what im telling you is ive never had a boyfriend because he never approved. Your familys rule was no babies before marriage. that goes for you and your 3 younger sisters. You at 16 next natalie 14 followed by 13 year old isabella and last but not least 10 year old sarah. You always followed those rules until one boy came along that both your parent approved of. He got you pregnant at 16 but that was an honest mistake and him and you were both willing to accept that. Your dad was furious with you cause you would be breaking his number one rule but behind that smart ass you are you found a loop hole. Get married before the baby is born. Its been 3 years since youve been married and since the baby was born. Even though that was a big mistake to get pregnant you were blessed with your lovely daughter Abree who is now 3.  The genetics with Abree matched you 2 perfectly. His tan skin your light brown hair. His brown eyes your height which is short. You know hes the perfect one for you, the one that treats you right, the one that loves you for you.

He is Calum.