Chapter 2

I was more than a little stunned when I saw what was on the news earlier on in the day. It turned out that Shiguraki had went to the same mall Izuku and them had at the exact same time they had went...It was definitely something worrisome and my parents were able to see that easily.

"Oh my goodness Y/n." My mother said flashing me a worried look, "Are your friends all ok?"

My mother was sharper than she looked. The news had said that everyone that was involved in the incident were all ok, but my mother being my mother knew that wasn't always the case. She actually used to be a news reporter herself and she had told me that really all she did was read a script. Some of the things she said ended up not always being true which was the exact reason she had dropped out of the job.

"I don't know." I said, a worried look now on my face, "No one who went there is answering their phone at the moment."

My mind began to drift off to all of the people that I could possibly contact now. The only people I was able to think of at the time was Todoroki and Bakugou.

I didn't know why, but I had begun to subconsciously scroll down to Bakugou's number and almost ended up calling the male. I had barely caught myself midway, only a few seconds away from calling the destructive blonde and ask him about the problem at the mall.

'Should I call him?' I wondered, my gaze now locked onto the page my phone was currently on. It was Bakugou's contact information plastered over the screen, his contact photo a recent one of him reluctantly in a group photo with the others of Class 1-A, a scowl on his face.

'Hah, when is he ever not scowling?' I thought, a smile now climbing up onto my face. Not much has changed between us since that day, but I had to admit that sometimes his little shenanigans with the others really amused me. I could almost confidently say that as long as it didn't end up in an actual fight, his verbal arguments with the others brightened up my day. For some reason I always found a small smile climbing up onto my face as I watched my classmates act like their usual, childish selves.

After sucking in a breath I got my thumb to press down on Bakugou's number, the phone now ringing, signaling that my call had gone through. I heard my heart beating in my chest as I waited for the male to answer...if he even bothered answering at all.

I let out a disappointed sigh as the sound of the answering machine entered my ears instead of the sound of Bakugou's voice.

"That damn jerk." I muttered, glaring down at the device currently laying in the palm of my hand.

He usually answers his texts in the group chat with the others, what's he big difference with me?

'Uh I don't know, the fact that it's YOU!' I thought dejectedly.

"Might as well try Todoroki, it's possible he was in contact with one of the others." I muttered, my screen rolling down the list of contacts until it reached the name Shouto Todoroki.

"Oh, uh hey Todoroki." I said, happy that this time the person on the other end answered, "Sorry about calling you so late at night, I was wondering if you had already heard about what happened earlier today at the mall."

"Oh, yeah I actually did." He responded, "I'm sorry to say that I haven't heard from any of them yet though. I haven't contacted Bakugou about it yet and he might know something. Did you call him yet?"

My face fell as the bicolored male mentioned calling Bakugou, "Oh, yeah I did." I said, the hateful tone evident in my voice, "He didn't answer though so I doubt we'll be getting anything out of him either."