Chapter 11

"Jimin!", Seokjin shoouted after the trigger was pulled.

A cloud of dust appeared in front of Taemin's tall figure, and as it dissapeared, Jimin's figure was standing still on the spot, untouched.

"W-What?! Kill him you morons!", Taemin shouted and pointed his finger towards Jimin.

Jimin, on the other hand, stayed untouched. His body was stiff, and standing still. His chest was moving up and down in a uncontrollable pace. His hands formed fists, and lips curved into a smug smirk, "I'm not that easy to get rid of, Taemin."

Jimin walked forward, "All you want is power. You don't want Y/N's fragile body and features. You just want her power. That's all you'll ever want."

"You are stupid, and you'll remain stupid..", Taemin pushed Jimin backwards, "You will never win, Jimin. You are still that stupid child that just looks for love. You are still a pussy cat that can't pull the trigger. You are still an embarrassment for me and your whole family-"

In a matter of seconds, Jimin's fist punched Taemin's cheek, and he fell onto the ground, "Don't you dare mention my family with your filty mouth. Moron."

-

You heard weird sounds outside of the room you were in. You arched your back after a couple of times you came, and felt yourself passing out any second.

"I-It hurts.. P-Please..", you whispered ever so quietly.

The sound of the vibrator going on it's max speed and giving you pain and pleasure at the same time, made you cry. You felt drenched. You felt like you were a doll, that was turned on to dance for a few days. You felt your legs shake and walls hurt.

You didn't want this to happen. You didn't want to meet them in the first place. You didn't want your life to be like this.

"J-Jimin.. P-Please, h-help.."

And with that said, your eyes shut down.

-

"JIMIN LET GO OF HIM!"

"BACK AWAH HYUNG! I DON'T WANT HIM TO CONTINUE HURTING PEOPLE I LOVE!", Jimin shouted as he grabbed ahold of the gun. He pointed the gun towards Taemin's figure, but was stumbled back.

He saw Seokjin holding the gun in his hands, and his ears and tails appeared. He was a blue fox, and since he was the oldest, a strange sign was planted on the back of his head.

"A star.. It shows that you are the oldest, but not that you are the most scared."

Seokjin's eyes widened, as he dropped the gun onto the floor, "I just care for you. Do what you want, I guess you don't need my advice.."

Taemin's minions made their way over to Jimin, but the supernatural fox was quicker. He pulled the trigger, with a goal to shoot one of the minions, but-

-He shot Taemin. In the chest, but not in the heart.

"T-Taemin!", one of his minions ran back to his master and tried to stop the bleeding. While his eyes on him, Taemin spoke, "I couldn't get rid of him, and claim the power in that stupid human. But you, you have to get the power, and get rid of Bangtan. Understood?"

"Y-Yes m-master.."

With one last breath, Taemin vinced in pain and, his eyes closed.

-

"Y/N?"

"Y/N! Wake up!"

Your eyes opened, to see a blurry figure standing in front of you. You felt the vibrator still moving inside of your already numb and drenched womanhood.

"V-Vibrator.. T-Take it o-out. N-Now.."

After a sigh, you felt someone's hand inside of your womanhood, and it hurt even more. After a few tears that dropped onto the table you were on, the vibrator was out of you, and turned off.

Your wrists were free, as well as legs. Sweat ran down your forehead, and all over your body. Once it was more clear, you saw who it was.

Jeon Jungkook. He splashed a cup of water on your face and body, and you came back to your senses.

"Y/N, can you walk?", he asked, with consern in his voice.

You sat up, but as you tried to stay on your feet, you almost fell down.

"I-It hurts.."

Jungkook's white hanbok swayed with slight wind, and his ears and tail appeared. He was one of those supernatural foxes, and was probably there because of the power you had.

"G-Get away f-from me.. Y-You just want my power! That's all you guys want!"

Your body shivered with a touch of wind coming from the open door. "I want to help you. Take this.", he took off his coat and wrapped it around your body.

His hair was brown like chocolate, and eyes beautiful and wide. His lips were uneven, and his cheek had a scratch mark on it. His now revealed top was muscular and abs were defined and sweaty.

He was handsome, you thought to yourself as he cleared his throat.

"If you are done eye-fucking me, we should move away from this place. Taemin's dead, so you don't have to be scared."

His muscular arms held you bridal style, and as he walked out of the room you were in a sigh escaped your lips, "How can I not be scared while, there are people constantly looking for me and wanting to make love to me? Everything because of a stupid spell or power I have!"

Jungkook glanced over and met your eyes. It looked like he was rather scared and too kind to actually do something to you. His doe eyes gave you a smile, and his hands gently carried you all the way to another building, that was much more brighter and bigger than the one Taemin brought you to.

"Where are we?", you asked with concern roaming inside of your head, "P-Please don't do it again. I-I can't take it anymore.."

Jungkook kissed the top of your forehead, and your eyes started to close.

"You will stay here until it's safe enought for you to return to your own house.", he said, "Don't worry. Nothing will happen until you are 100% ready for it."

And with that said, your eyes closed once again, and all worries disappeared.

At least for now.

-