Chapter 16

It was a text from Yoongi.

Jimin picks up his phone from the wooden table and he turns it on with a press of a button.

His eyes widen slightly as his eyes saw the words on the bright screen. Words that blew his mind into pieces he couldn't precisely control.

Yoongi: Taemin is alive.

Jimin couldn't believe it. He had thought that all this time he had finally killed him and he was fucking dead for good and that his life was free of Taemin.

But no. The future has more plans than just peace in his life. His future was becoming what it use to be, the past.

He couldn't let it happen again.

The horrid flashback of memories came to him in a matter of seconds.

Y/n laying in bed tiredly. Y/n's pale face and a cold body. She was so weak at that time. So weak that it had shattered Jimin's heart when he had the power to see her while she was in her slumber at home. Sadness filled him with nostalgic memories.

Jimin hated seeing her like that. And he won't let it happen again. Not without him in this pathetic case.

Jimin hurriedly ran without his phone in hand and he ran like the world was breaking. He ran with all his might and his legs started to become sore.

The sun was going lower and lower as the time has passed by and Jimin finally made it.

But something caught his eyes.

Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Jungkook, Namjoon, Jin, and Taehyung.

The scene was not beautiful. The scene was their lives almost meeting their end.

Blood was dripping from a few of their mouths and their bodies had so many scratches and bruises.

Jimin almost felt like falling on his knees and crying his eyes out at what he is seeing with his naked eyes.

His friends. His brothers.

But their not dead yet. Jimin could feel their hearts slowly pumping blood in the inside of their bodies and he had to find Taemin quick.

Jimin quickly ran towards Jungkook and he softly fixes his hair from touching his eyes.

Jungkook fidgeted a little as Jimin put his hand on his head and he turn his head at Jimin ever so slowly.

He blinks.

"J-Jimin-" his hoarse voice got cut off.

Jimin heaves a sigh.

"Where is Taemin." Jimin asks with a change of tone to a serious one.

Jungkooks hand shakes a little.

"H-hes at his base." Jungkook stutters a little and Jimin stood up with a nod and he glances at everyone else before using his powers to create a portal to go to Taemins base.

He takes one last glance before leaving everyone and even Y/n.

"Thank you everyone but..I have to do it." And as he said that he went through the portal and everyone started to shout for him to not go.

"JIMIN!!!" Namjoon shouted.

"NO JIMIN DON'T YOU'LL DIE!!" Jungkook shouts out and everyone nods.

But it was already too late.

Jimin was risking himself to the most deadliest enemy that has came back alive or somehow reincarnated himself back alive and he was ready.

Jimin was ready to risk his life for his friends and the special women he was ready to love before he was gonna die.

BTS.

And.

Ryn Y/n.

-