4

Author's POV

" How eomma ? Can you tell me ? Please eomma.. " You pleaded.

" Every angel, that wanted to be a human, must meet me. Only me that could change an angel into a human. " Your mom said, then she continue her words.

" But, once you becomes a human, you will lost all your power. You can't protect anybody anymore. " Your mom reply, which made you change your mind.

" I knew you wanted to be a human because you could meet Jungkook everyday, I knew you have fall for him. " Your mom said, it was true. You wanted to be a human, so that you could meet him everyday. It doesn't matter if you hurt everyday, as long as you can meet him, watch him, touch him.

" Mom, can you grant me a wish ? " You ask, staring deeply into your mom eyes.

" You wanted to be a human ? " Your mom ask back, but you shake your head.

" If I became a human, I'll lost all of my power to protect him, I'll be weak. I don't want to be a weak angel. But mom, please, send me to human world once again. I promise I won't take a long time. I just want to meet him. "

" For one last time.. Please mom.. " You pleaded to your mom.

Your mom nods eventually.

" Deok Hwa, send Y/N to the human world. " Your mom command Deok Hwa to bring you to the human world.

" As you said, queen. " He reply, and gesture you to follow him.

Both of you closes your eyes, and a few seconds, you arrive in Jungkook's room.

It's dark, just the same as the first time you arrive in his room. You gestured Deok Hwa to wait for you outside of the room, he nod and make his way out from Jungkook's room.

You kneel infront of his bed, admiring his face which you have been missing for 2 weeks.

" What are you doing ? Get out from my room. " Suddenly Jungkook said, which made you stumble a bit.

" You have no rights to stay in my room. Your punishment already over, so, get out from my room. " He said, coldly.

" I'm sorry- "

" Get out ! " He yell, which made Deok Hwa to barge into the room.

" Princess, are you alright ? " Deok Hwa said, holding your weak body, he noticed that you're crying.

" Bring this girl back to where she should be. Don't- "

" How dare you call my highness like that ! " Deok Hwa pull out his sword but you stop him.

" Deok Hwa, bring me back to heaven.. Please.. " You said, lightly, not having any energy left after Jungkook was furious towards you just now.

" Because of you, my highness feeling weak ! " Deok Hwa yell but you gestured him to stop.

" No princess Y/N, he has no rights to yell at you. He must know what you have been through. Queen have told me everything princess. " Deok Hwa said to you, and you tried to stop him but he refused.

" Princess Y/N was regretting her decision for making Han Hayoung loves you ! Because after that, she just realize that she loves you ! You never know that- "

" Deok Hwa, stop. " You command, your grip on his shirt tightened.

" No princess. And you know what ? She's been hurt every single day when she saw both of you walk together ! Laughing ! Touching ! But because you love that girl, she just let you be. She was faking a smile everyday just to see you happy ! You never know that ! "

" Deok Hwa, I said stop ! " You raise your voice but it was no use because Deok Hwa still continue his words.

" You thought she was happy in the heaven but she's not ! She's changed ! She is not the one that we used to know ! Because of you ! Because of you my highness became weak ! "

" Lee Deok Hwa, I said stop ! " You yell which made Deok Hwa stop his words eventually.

" Let's go. " You said lightly, closing your eyes, and you go to heaven, leaving Jungkook alone, speechless.

" Y/N, what happen ? " Your mom asked, as she saw you looked like a mess.

You just shake your head, and make your way into your room.

" Deok Hwa ? What happened ? " Your mom asked Deok Hwa.

" I'm sorry queen, I've been rude towards princess, I refused to hear her command. You should punish me queen. I'm sorry, queen. " He said, while kneeling infront of your mom.

" What did you do ? " Your mom asked him.

" I've told Jeon Jungkook everything that you've told me before this. Princess Y/N asked me to stop but I can't stand to see princess Y/N being blamed by him. So I just continue to tell him everything, and suddenly princess Y/N yelled to me. For the first time. At that time, I feel so guilty, it is my fault. I'm sorry my queen. " He explained, and apologise afterwards.

" Go to Jungkook's house once again. He's searching for you. " Your mom said to Deok Hwa.

Deok Hwa nods, and he closes his eyes, after a few seconds he is in Jungkook's house.

It was true, Jungkook was searching for him. Jungkook is calling his name. Then Deok Hwa walk towards Jungkook.

" Why did you search for me ? " Deok Hwa said, which made Jungkook startled.

" S-She loves m-me ? " Jungkook ask, his eyes filled with tears.

" Yes, she do. " Deok Hwa reply, trying to hold back his rage.

" Where is Y/N ? I want to meet her. Please Deok Hwa-ssi, I want to meet her. " Jungkook pleaded, his tears roll down his cheeks.

" If you want to meet her just because you want to hurt her, please forget it. I won't let you hurt my highness ever again. " Deok Hwa said, in a serious tone.

" N-No, I don't want to hurt her. I l-love her.. Please, P-Please Deok Hwa-ssi.. Please, I want h-her right n-now. " He pleaded again.

" Love ? You said love ? Then why are you acting so loving with Han Hayoung ?! " Deok Hwa starts to raise his voice.

" Because I'm scared, I'm scared that she will be disappointed when she know that I don't even appreciate her help. I want to tell her that I love her but I can't. It's not that easy. " Jungkook said, his voice breaking.

" Then you act like you love Han Hayoung just to make Y/N feel appreciated ? " Deok Hwa asks Jungkook, letting out a disbelief laugh.

" Yes.. I never know she have fell for me.. I never know she loves me.. I never know she's hurt because of me.. If I knew, I won't- "

" Jungkook ? " Suddenly you appear.

" Y/N ? Is that y-you ? " He asked, wiping his tears.

You gestured Deok Hwa to leave both of you alone. Deok Hwa nods, and he leave immediately.

" It's me, Jungkook. " You reply, suddenly he pulls you into a hug.

He cry so bad, he tightened his arm around you. You can't hold back your tears, and you cried eventually.

" I'm sorry for everything, Y/N... " He said, and with that, he crashed his lips on yours. His lips is so soft, without your knowing, you kiss him back. The kiss was passionate. He pulls your waist, and deepened the kiss.

" I love you, Y/N.. " Then he broke the kiss.