5

Author's POV

" I love you, Y/N.. "

Your eyes widened, upon hearing a word 'love' echoed in your ears.

" I'm sorry, for yelling at you, for hurting you, for- "

" Shh.. Don't be.. It's my fault too, for leaving you without any goodbye.. " You said, looking deeply into his eyes.

" Y/N, please stay here.. Please, I don't want you to leave me again.. Missing you is the most hurtful things.. Please Y/N.. "

" I can't Jungkook.. I'm an angel, while you're a human.. We can't be together.. " You reply, stroking his cheeks lightly.

" Then, can't you be a human ? " He ask, staring deeply into your eyes.

" She can. " Suddenly a voice said.

" Who's that ?! " Jungkook said, almost yelling.

" She's princess Y/N's mom. Call her queen. " Deok Hwa said.

" I'm sorry for made you startled. I just wanted to tell you that Y/N can be a human. But she'll lost all her powers. She can't protect you anymore. " Your mom explain.

" Just please, change her into a human. I'll protect her. I promise.. Please. " Jungkook pleaded.

" No, eomma. Don't, please don't. " You said to your mom.

" Oh my daughter.. Y/N.. I still can protect both of you. Don't forget that I'm an angel too. You sure are an angel my daughter, but you still can't stop being clumsy. " Your mom said, let out a small laugh.

" I can protect you too, princess ! Be a human ! Live with him ! Stay in love forever ! " Deok Hwa cheering you and Jungkook.

" You hear that ? " Jungkook asks, smirking. You nods, giggling.

" Come here. " Your mom command, you walk towards her obediently.

Your mom told you to lay on his bed, then your mom told you to close your eyes. Suddenly you feels your mom palm on your forehead, and in a few seconds, everything went black.

" Jungkook, Y/N, will wake up after 3 days. So, through these 3 days, she will be unconscious. " Your mom told him.

" But why queen ? " Jungkook asks.

" In this 3 days, all of her power will leave her, one by one. And she will turn into human slowly.. " Your mon reply, smiling.

Jungkook nods, understand with the situation.

Suddenly they heard a knock on the door.

" Jungkook !! " The voice calls Jungkook.

" Who would go to your house in this hour ? " Deok Hwa asks.

" I think, it is Han Hayoung. " Jungkook said, let out a heavy sigh.

" It is sure, it is Han Hayoung. Let me settle it. " Your mom said, then she walk towards the door, open it and stare deeply into Hayoung's eyes.

" You don't love Jungkook. Jungkook is Y/N's boyfriend. You won't be near Jungkook or Y/N anymore. You won't love Jungkook anymore, Han Hayoung. " Your mom said, and Hayoung closed her eyes. Then, your mom close the door immediately.

" Jungkook, I'll be going now. Please take care of my daughter. Love her and protect her forever. Because once she already turn into a human, she can't be an angel anymore. " Your mom remind him, he nods.

" I'll queen, trust me. I will love her, and protect her. I promise. " Jungkook said, then your mom nods and she leave  Jungkook and you alone.

" I hope you will do as you promise. " Deok Hwa said, and Jungkook nods, smiling.

Then Deok Hwa leave afterwards.

3 days later.

You woke up, and realize that you're on Jungkook's bed. But you don't see Jungkook in the room, so you decided to walk out from the room to search from Jungkook. And you realize that Jungkook is in the bathroom, probably he's taking a bath.

You walk towards the kitchen, and you take a bread and jam. While you are spreading the jam on the bread, you feels a hand wrap onto your waist.

" I miss you, Y/N. " He said, you put down you bread and you turn around. And you met his eyes, staring deeply into your eyes.

" I miss you too Jeon Jungkook. " You reply, and pull him into a hug. He snuggles his head on the crook of your neck.

" Do you remember what happen ? " Jungkook ask, as he broke the hug.

You nods, smiling.

" I love you, Y/N. I will always do. " Jungkook said, then he place a kiss on your forehead.

" Me too Jeon Jungkook. " You reply, and you hug him, placing your head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

" Let's eat, you wait at the table. I'll bring the breakfast. " You said, while pushing Jungkook towards the table.

After you already finish spreading the jam onto the bread, you quickly bring the bread towards the table. You take a sit infront of him.

While eating, Jungkook suddenly put some jam on your lips, mischievously.

" Jungkook !!! " You yell.

" Let me clean it, baby. " He said, and  in no time, he crashed his lips on your. Your eyes widened at the sudden kiss. But after a few seconds, you starts to react to his kiss. You kiss him back. The kiss was soft, and slow. Sweet as always.

" I just love you so much, Y/N. " He said between the kiss.

" I love you too Jungkook. " You reply, between the kiss.

3 Years later.

" Jeon Jimin ! Jeon Taehyung ! Your nanny and uncle arrive already ! " You call both of your sons. They are a twin.

" Nanny !! Show Chim a magic !! " Jimin said, while pulling your mom's leg.

" Uncle !! Taetae want to see your shining knife !! Pleaseee !! " Taehyung whined, while pulling Deok Hwa's fingers.

" It is a sword, Taetae. Not a knife. " Deok Hwa said, and carry Taehyung.

" Taetae want to see your sword ? No, it's dangerous ! " You slap Deok Hwa's arm.

" He just want to see it Y/N. I won't let him touch the sword. Right Taetae ? " Deok Hwa said, while patting Taehyung's head.

" Yess !! Eomma ! Taetae won't touch the knife ! Taetae promise !! " Taehyung said while making a pinky promise with you.

" Nanny !! Chim wants a magic ! " Jimin whined, pouting.

" Come here. " Your mom said, then she carry Jimin and she lift a book without touching it.

" Chim loves magic ! " Jimin cheering.

" Appa ! Show Chim magic ! " Jimin calls Jungkook.

" Appa can't do magic, Chim. Only Nanny and Uncle can do it. " Jungkook said, while patting Jimin's head lightly.

" But whyyy... Chim loves magic ! " Jimin whined.

" Awhh, my baby boy. It's alright, nanny can show you magic everyday. Alright ? " Your mom said, pinching Jimin's cheeks and Jimin smile widely.

" Y/N, Jungkook, go have some alone time. Deok Hwa and I will take care of them. " Your mom said, receiving a nods from you and Jungkook. Then you and Jungkook make your way out from the house.

" I never thought we can be like this, baby. " Jungkook said, holding you close.

" Me too, Jungkook. " You reply, let out a small laugh.

" I'm the happiest man ever. Because I got you as my wife, as the mother of both of my son, also Jimin and Taehyung as my cute sons. " He said, pulling you into a hug. You hug him back.

" I love you, Y/N. " He said, then he place a kiss on your forehead and your lips.

" I love you more, Jeon Jungkook. " You reply, smiling widely.