^^

I guesssss whoever got a present u got a present

1)
You want a song? I'll try to recommend good songs for the right mood!!!!

Happy? - Not Today (BTS)
Silver Spoon (BTS)
Fire (BTS)
Boombayah (BLackpink)

Sad?- you don't know (Katelyn tarver)

In love?- Love (Lordangel)
Dusk till dawn (Zayn ft Sia)

Sad love/broken heart?- The Less I Know The Better
I found- amber , all I want -Kadoline

Self confidence?- Copycat (Billie eilish)
No (Megan trainer?) idk how to spell her name

Outside as you walk mood?- Whitewoods beach walk (zen remix)

Want a song to help with ur self-esteem?-
Scars to your beautiful by Alessia Cara (I think this song really helps me with loving myself as well)
Angel by the wings (Sia)

And my affection!!!!

2) Idk I'm just here to send u a good message ig

Dear who ever is reading this! Who knows what u are going through Right now, who knows what you may be feeling. But I know you are strong. What ever you are going through? Don't give up, not yet, keep trying, because nothing is ever the end unless you want it to the end it that way. Things won't always stay the same and some things will. But I want you to hear me. I know damn well I'm not amazing with words but I want u to keep loving yourself. Even if it's hard. Start with something little, like your eyes. From day to day, start to comment a positive thing on yourself. Don't let anyone do anything to u, don't let them win over u, don't let them think they are winning. If you need someone to talk to I'm here. I really probably won't have the reaction u want but that's because I don't know how to reply without being sociably awkward. But I'll listen, if that's what u need I will, and I won't judge, judging is the number one rule that we don't do in this account, I don't like judging.

So yeah an encouraging message ig

Now number threeeeeeeee

*drum roll*

I want to know some tea so if u got fn tea give me some tea

!!! Let me tell u about this!!!!

So my aunt neighbors are some crack heads, now we've seen them smoke and shit and some other neighbors have spot them rob, now idk if that's what u call a crack head but my family calls that a crack head cuz sure as hell they do drugs. Well ok then, apparently yesterday in Christmas Eve they asked my grandpa to clean their truck. Who would want to clean somebody else's truck? I wouldn't, same goes for my grandpa. My grandpa, a normal human being who has the right to state a no or a yes declined them. So NO he didn't want to clean their truck. And the neighbors got mad and decided to call the cops and dEcLarE tHat mY gRanpA wAs rObbIng tHem!? BItch anD I- OMLANZI THEY FET ME SO FN MAD!!!!!! now, one time I got in a car crash, a few bruises, hard to breath, but that's over. We were driving and it was the other cars fault. But the 'neighbor' saw everything and blamed it on us.

Oh and yesterday, someone send me nudes and it was a 20 year old. So if u read this message me and report them and block them on snap chat because damn, I only accepted people cuz apparently my other friend where with them. Shit damn it was the first time and I hated it!!! So fucking uncomfortable! I dead ass starting to tremble a bit but then it stopped. I am too innocent for that shit. I need bleach to cleanse my eyes.

Now I still don't know
what to do.... memes?

 memes?