Chapter 3

Deku POV
Woke up with sweat dripping from my forehead. I must've had a nightmare, one of those where you wake up and have no idea what you were dreaming of. Then it hit me. The trip was today we had to go to school to get our tickets and lectures even though Aizawa just takes a nap. He either has great amounts of trust in us or he couldn't care less. One more than the other.
Time skip
After l got ready l picked up my suitcase and went down for breakfast.
When went down l could smell the sweet smell of pancakes and maple syrup. As went into the dining room l was greeted by my mother wearing a warm yet sad smile but, more importantly freshly stacked pancakes.
"Whoa! Mom l can't eat all this its too much" l said between drooling. "Its never to much" was all she said. The pancakes is no longer with us. Then my mother said " I'll miss you sweetheart be safe ok..." "I'll be fine mother your talking to the future no.1 hero here! " l shouted from the door my case clicking down the stairs " I'll miss you!" And with that I was on my way.
Todoroki POV
I had the worst morning ever. Not only did l wake up late and get lectured by sister be meeted by my father and l also skipped breakfast  (not that new it has happened before)
So as soon as l got changed and had a shower, dodged my sister l grabbed my suitcase and rushed out.
On the way to school I saw Yuga, she saw me too and waved while flashing her normal V smile. That lasted only a second as she got tackled by Ashido. Well, I don't want to be involved so I quickly turned away and started walking to school. Within a couple of minutes Yuga and Ashido catched up with me. (By the way I'm giving up on french,👍) "Hi Todoroki-chan!" Mina said brightly. He is too bright for my taste, "Hello, we never normally see at this time. Your normally very early ☆"
(Who do you think uses the star) Yuga chimed in. I just nodded not really listening and soon enough a conversation started between them which included Mina squealing and Yuga giggling a bit.
Soon the classroom doors were in sight so l rushed away from the two children and went in the classroom.
I quickly took my seat and waited for Aizawa to start.
/ I can't do any more on this chapter/
Pls point out mistakes except for me cuz imma mistake