✨EPILOGUE✨

THREE YEARS LATER

Sun rays fall on a lovely couple who are sleeping in each other's embrace.

Shivaay slowly opens his eyes and looks at the most serene look- his dear wifey is sleeping peacefully with a cute pout.

Shivaay smiles at her and kisses her pout. Anika stirs in sleep.

A- Shivaay, please let me sleep.

Anika turns to the other side and now Shivaay was facing Anika's back. He slowly moves towards her and hugs her from back and nuzzles in her neck. Anika smiles in her sleep.

A- Shivaay, why don't you let me sleep?

S- Because I want to spend some time with my sweet wifey.

Anika turns towards him and face him.

A- You are getting romantic in the morning itself.

S- What to do? My wife is so beautiful.

Anika blushes to the deepest shade of red and Shivaay smiles at his blushing Queen.

He slowly starts moving his face towards her face. Anika smiles and closed her eyes. Shivaay was about to close the distance when somebody starts banging their door.

An- Mumma, Papa. Opel (open) the dool (door).

Anika and Shivaay jerked in their places.

A- Go. Your Princess woke up.

Shivaay groans and goes towards the door to open it.

Shivaay opens the door and looks at his 4 years old daughter standing there with her teddy in her hands.

Shivaay smiles and picks her up in his arms.

An- Good molning (morning) papa.

S- Good morning, Papa's princess.

Shivaay kissed her cheeks and she giggled. Shivaay puts her on the bed and she hugs Anika.

An- Good Molning mumma.

A- Good morning my baby. Did my baby slept well?

An- Yesh mumma. Bholu(teddy bear) was not shweeping (sleeping), so I schoded (scolded) him.

S- My good girl. Lets go Princess and prepare breakfast till then Mumma will freshen up.

Anaisha gets excited.

An- Yaayy! Anu will plepale (prepare) bleakfasht (breakfast).

Shivaay smiles and picks her up and goes downstairs to prepare breakfast.

After freshening up, Anika walked in the kitchen to look at Shivaay who was cooking omelette while Anu was sitting on the kitchen counter giving him instructions.

Anika chuckles at the sight.

A-What's going on?

An-Shee (see) mumma, I told Papa how to plepale omy.

A-Wow, my baby is so intelligent.

Anu smiles to her fullest while Shivaay and Anika were admiring their little princess.

After having their breakfast, Shivaay was leaving for office and Anika was bidding him bye. Suddenly she felt her head spinning and held her head. Shivaay was as about leave when he senses some discomfort in Anika's posture and moves towards her. As soon as he reached near her, she fell unconscious and Shivaay held her in his arms.

S-Anika.

He pats her cheeks but she doesn't gains consciousness. Anu also gets scared after seeing her mother unconscious so she starts crying.